Author Topic: [12-15-2005] Neo Mini PSP convertor 4GB release  (Read 25098 times)

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
[12-15-2005] Neo Mini PSP convertor 4GB release
« on: December 16, 2005, 01:46:12 AM »
[12-15-2005] Neo Mini PSP convertor 4GB release

The Neo 2 in 1 Mini-converter for PSP is a perfect add-on to your PSP for user that require memory space Use multiple cheap memory source like CF card, Microdrive or Micro HD via this converter on your PSP!

Product specifications:
* Acts as a CF card, Microdrive and Micro HD converter all-in-one. You can use any type of card/drive just like you will use a standard Memory Stick!
* CF/MicroDrive/MicroHD/Memory Stick auto detect and auto run: Plug and play! - Support up to 4GB memory size on PSP. * Built-in PSP Ready/Busy/NULL, 3 states status indication. - The 2in1 Mini-converter can exchange data between PC and PSP through any standard PSP USB cable. It supports direct CF/MicroDrive/MicroHD/MS formatting on PSP.

Operating instructions:
[1] plug the soft cable into your PSP;
[2] Plug one SD or Mini-SD or MMC or RS-MMC or CF or MicroDrive or Micro HD or Memory Stick to the corresponding slot; [3] Turn on PSP and play!

Order now: http://www.ic2005.com , http://www.01media.com

In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline Berislav

Re: [12-15-2005] Neo Mini PSP convertor 4GB release
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 05:44:18 AM »
Thank you for this product!

Good price!!!  :) 169 $ for  Neo Mini Convertor : x 1 pcs
4G BYTE Micro-HD : x 1 pcs

Good...

I have question…

I read «The 2in1 Mini-converter can exchange data between PC and PSP through any standard PSP USB cable» it is usb host? I can from psp load games from computer or i can’t?

When will by only usb version?

Thank again
Berislav

Offline killerkhatiby009

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 06:51:15 AM »
wait so is this thing gonna hang from your psp while your playing on it? Also if this is the 2 in 1 then what will the 4 in 1 have? cause i thought the 2 in 1 only had cf/micro hd drive? but it has mmc/sd drive too so what is the diff between this and the 4 in 1

Offline jev3gs

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 08:04:21 AM »
Good question, how does this attach to the PSP?  Does it even attach to the PSP or does it just hang from the Memory Stick Duo slot?

Offline digihoe

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 10:12:29 AM »
Will this combine the memory from MS and CF? If I have a 2gb CF and a 1gb MS will I see 3gb on the PSP?

Think one can attach it to the UMD ring?

Best regards!

Offline killerkhatiby009

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2005, 11:27:51 AM »
also two more things. when is the release date of 4 in 1 and at what price will it be at. and how fast will these things transfer?

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2005, 11:45:56 AM »
Will there be a standalone? How much will it cost?

Offline Andry

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2005, 09:09:20 PM »
HI
Will be able to this converter to use SD card??

cause in specs are only allowed CF,Microdrive and MS stick PRO
But under in operating instructions there are even SD

Maybe SD card reader will be at the left of the MS stick reader in those photo cause this is a prototype

Or i'm wrong??

Offline Andry

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2005, 12:57:17 AM »
sorry i see now that there are mini2 and mini4
the SD card in effect are supported in mini4 in the same place that i supposed they were..near Ms stick

i think i'll get the mini4..now it's time to wait  ;D

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2005, 01:07:04 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read The 2in1 Mini-converter can exchange data between PC and PSP through any standard PSP USB cable? --- yes,it use the PSP USB port to communicate with PC.
it is usb host? --- no
I can from psp load games from computer or i can’t? --- you can download game from PC to 4GB

When will by only usb version? --- not sure.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wait so is this thing gonna hang from your psp while your playing on it? --- we stick it to the backside of UMD case,so you can open the UMD slot too and don't need to do anything.we will put the photo to here after few days when the sticker is ready.
Also if this is the 2 in 1 then what will the 4 in 1 have? --- 4in1 need waiting for more 1 month because the 4in1 chip delivery delay.
cause i thought the 2 in 1 only had cf/micro hd drive? --- exactly
but it has mmc/sd drive too so what is the diff between this and the 4 in 1  --- the 4in1 use same case,but will come with the SD/MMC slot,this SD/MMC slot will be sealed in the 2in1  version.

Good question, how does this attach to the PSP?  Does it even attach to the PSP or does it just hang from the Memory Stick Duo slot?  --- we stick it to the backside of UMD case.

Will this combine the memory from MS and CF? --- no
If I have a 2gb CF and a 1gb MS will I see 3gb on the PSP? --- sorry no,you can use ONE memory at the same time.

Think one can attach it to the UMD ring? --- exactly.

also two more things. when is the release date of 4 in 1 and at what price will it be at. --- 4in1 need more 1 month. the 4in1 without price yet.
and how fast will these things transfer?  --- we have tested,it's not slow and sure it's faster than datel one,because we have a big working buffer.

Will there be a standalone? --- yes we have the alone convertor ofcourse :)
How much will it cost?  --- not decide yet,but sure it's cheaper than come with 4GB,haha
HI
Will be able to this converter to use SD card?? --- sorry no,it's 2in1 only

cause in specs are only allowed CF,Microdrive and MS stick PRO ,But under in operating instructions there are even SD --- you are talking about the 4in1.

Maybe SD card reader will be at the left of the MS stick reader in those photo cause this is a prototype ,Or i'm wrong??  --- yes it's prototype still,the retail box will be more cool :)

sorry i see now that there are mini2 and mini4
the SD card in effect are supported in mini4 in the same place that i supposed they were..near Ms stick

i think i'll get the mini4..now it's time to wait  --- yes,all are ready except the 4in1 chips,you will get the 4in1 after 1 month :)   

Offline killerkhatiby009

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2005, 06:25:46 AM »
One last thing im ordering it from ic2005 but i dont get it if i send them my money through paypal how will they know which item i want? cause i dont want to get a different item than this. also this comes with a 4gb mini hd right?

Edit: lol i keep forgetting to ask stuff. is the 4 in 1 going to be the same as it looks in all the pictures like with a gripinng add on and the battery recharge thing or is it gonna look just like this but with the sd/mmc slot working. Also this thing comes with the ability to stick onto the back of the umd slot right and wil this make it sticky if i remove it?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 06:31:14 AM by killerkhatiby009 »

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2005, 12:39:11 PM »
One last thing im ordering it from ic2005 but i dont get it if i send them my money through paypal how will they know which item i want? cause i dont want to get a different item than this. also this comes with a 4gb mini hd right? --- you can leave your message in paypal form,then they will know what you want.

Edit: lol i keep forgetting to ask stuff. is the 4 in 1 going to be the same as it looks in all the pictures like with a gripinng add on and the battery recharge thing or is it gonna look just like this but with the sd/mmc slot working. Also this thing comes with the ability to stick onto the back of the umd slot right and wil this make it sticky if i remove it? --- 4in1 convertor is same with 2in1 complete. 4in1 PAD is different design and different looking 100%.

Offline killerkhatiby009

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2005, 10:49:37 PM »
Ok thanks, is there a return policy for this if it doesnt work or something goes wrong so is there some sort of warranty?

Offline miromiro

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2005, 03:35:32 PM »
Hi,
can you say to me what the sentence :
* CF/MicroDrive/MicroHD/Memory Stick auto detect and auto run: Plug and play mean?
I mean "auto run " means that you can bootstrap from CF?
And if yes what can i run

Offline digihoe

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2005, 09:07:23 AM »
I finnaly found the link to the other shop that will sell the 2in1... Couldn't really figure it out by the link on the first page though...

REALLY GOOD FOR US IN THE EU!

http://shop.01media.com/

Best regards!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 02:39:31 AM by digihoe »