Author Topic: [Entry] Earth Invaders 0 : Before the attack  (Read 2992 times)

Offline smealum

• Neo-Newbie
    • Smea's DevBlog
[Entry] Earth Invaders 0 : Before the attack
« on: August 20, 2006, 12:04:42 AM »
Hello !
I'm presenting to you the 0.6 version of the prequel of my DS game named Earth Invaders (the empire strikes back...^^). You might wonder how i can make the prequel of a game that has no story...Well....this game's story is going to explain to you the reason of the attack.
Now, i didn't really post this game for the prize : a month ago, i was planing on continuing the game and finishing it for this compo....But, i don't really know how, to source file of my game got corrupted...  :'(
I lost a lot of work, so i decided i would start the game all over again. This is what i'm going to do. That's why i'm presenting to you this uncomplete version, i would like advices and i'd also like to know what things you like, don't like, or would like to have in the next version. :)
Also, none of the graphics (except the menu and the video....that i didn't finish actually, this is only a test video i made to test my "video player"....) are by me, i took the sprites from Dragon Ball : Hyper Dimension (SNES, 1994). You'll notice that the ennemies look a little bit like you....  :-\ It won't be like this in the real version. Also, the "story mode" in this version is only the map browser...
You'll also notice a map creator, which isn't in its final version either - though it already works pretty well. :)

Controls :
D-PAD : Move / Twice : Dash
Stick : Move
Up : Get Ki back
Down : Block
X : Jump
O : Kick
/\ : Punch
[] : Ki blast
R : Uspeed (stop time)
L : Inverse gravity (walk on the ceiling)
Start : Pause

The game's files are uploaded to the forum.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 01:17:46 AM by smealum »

Offline wraggster

• DCEmu Homebrew Network
Re: [Entry] Earth Invaders 0 : Before the attack
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 12:15:15 AM »
i noticed this is in the PSP forum, thought it was a DS Game :)

Webmaster of DCEmu

The Worlds Only Homebrew and Gaming Network Covering All Consoles.

Offline smealum

• Neo-Newbie
    • Smea's DevBlog
Re: [Entry] Earth Invaders 0 : Before the attack
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 12:56:28 AM »
Well, actually, Earth Invaders 1 was a DS game, but this one is for PSP  ::sm-29.gif::