Author Topic: [NDS App] SounDS  (Read 6959 times)

Offline The_Legend

[NDS App] SounDS
« on: August 21, 2006, 11:50:53 AM »
SounDS is an app that is able to load and play sounds (raw format) directly from the SD card (no size limit). The good thing about it is that you can change the frequence of the sound at anytime, during the playing process, so you can make a sound play faster/slower depending on the original sound frequence! stereo/mono selection is also included, and the default is 11025 Hz / stereo. BInaries are attached to the post.

here's a screenshot:

P.S.: touching the area where the frequence is shown, you get a list of the most usual frequences :P
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 08:52:15 PM by The_Legend »

Offline The_Legend

Re: [NDS App] SounDS
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 09:00:26 PM »
fixed a bug that would prevent you from seing more than 13 files/folders. since it's after the deadline, I've put "(changed after deadline)".

I bet I'll still be ignored, though ::sm-02::

Offline ETk

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 09:15:25 AM »
this will be useful for test the .raw sound files on our projects! I will try it tomorrow :D

Offline The_Legend

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 12:46:45 PM »
then tell me how you like it ::sm-19.gif::

Offline The_Legend

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 10:22:47 PM »
just a not to clarify things for the people that might not know: you can convert your sounds (mp3, wav, etc.) to the raw format. you just need a software that does so (Switch or Audacity, for example). just remember to put it in a 8bit signed format, and it should work fine.