Author Topic: MK5 GIGA cart final SPEC  (Read 11657 times)

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
MK5 GIGA cart final SPEC
« on: January 21, 2007, 02:15:36 AM »
the MK5 GIGA cart in stock now,start for sell !

MK5 final SPEC:
* Support clean rom,not need any patch,just need drag and drop
* Huge memory space,from 8Gbit upto 64Gbit
* USB 2.0 high-speed data transfer
* USB disk function, compatible with any operation system
* Build in the last moonshell V1.5 and upgradable
* Support homebrew
* Build in SMS multi save function,and  auto save
* Menu upgradable,just need drag and drop the new core to MK5
* Multi rom support,media play support
* MK5 turbo engin, 100% full game running speed ,without any delay
* Build in passme function,can boot almost GBA flash cart perfectly

order now: www.ic2005.com

some photo:
the MK5 logo

the mk5 menu screen

3D menu

can see the rom details

moonshell v1.5

MK5 8G cart

MK5 16G cart

MK5 USB linker,just for link NDS to your PC only,when MK5 running not need it to work together.

MK5 USB linker is standard design,can use one any NDS system.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 02:50:17 AM by Dr.neo »
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline oscarleo

Re: MK5 GIGA cart final SPEC
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 11:55:41 PM »
So, it´s all the {100%} games are working with this our not?

Offline beelzebub06660

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 10:06:38 AM »
I am also concerned about DS rom compatability, are you going to have a compatability list released soon?  Has it been thouroughly tested?

(...if you want you could always send me one to test and write a list for you if you haven't done one yet...jk :)

But I am concerned so please, some answers would be nice before buying your product.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 10:08:20 AM by beelzebub06660 »

Offline westsidekino

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 11:44:53 AM »
so what your saying id that i use the gba loocking thing just to access the nds thing and once you load whatever all you need is the ds cartridge?
 so nothing sticks out right?

Offline sven

• Neo MOD
    • the one starting with: "www." you'll find the rest.
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 11:42:49 PM »
above the picture 2 from the bottom stand this line: MK5 USB linker,just for link NDS to your PC only,when MK5 running not need it to work together. and then a screen with the slot-2 device, so it is only used when streaming a game to the mk5, no stick outs, you could use things like the rumble pack
O hai

Offline heartless

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 04:58:44 AM »
hi i was about to a buy supercard ds (one)  but then neo brings a new cart...... US$59.00 seams cheap for a 2GB cart is that price going to stay. also has this product had much testing cause i dont want a cheap **** cart when i could of brought a good expensive cart
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 05:53:39 AM by tomswii »
errrrr coding errrrrrrrrrr no thanks pics only for me

Offline Jeromel

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 08:03:00 AM »
hi i was about to a buy supercard ds (one)  but then neo brings a new cart...... US$59.00 seams cheap for a 2GB cart is that price going to stay. also has this product had much testing cause i dont want a cheap **** cart when i could of brought a good expensive cart

Well I have a DS-Link and Supercard DS (One) and both of them have been MUCH better than any NeoFlash product that I have owned.  The MK5 is actually a clone of the N-Card, DS Fire, Ewin 2, Express Card.  They all basically have the same menu and all.  And going by NeoFlashes history, I would say that there would be support for it for the next 2-3 months before MK5 gets dropped.  Also, with these type of carts (NDS Slot + GBA Slot) , there have been a few problems.

If I were you, I would end up getting an R4, M3, or Supercard DS (One).  The R4 is currently getting more frequent updates than the M3 (though they have the same hardware.  The Supercard DS supposedly has the same hardware as the NinjaPass 9X.  NinjaPass seem to have problems with thier menu whereas Supercard doesn't.  All in all, I would have to say that I would get either the R4 or SUpercard DS (One).  It would be up to you.

Please don't cheap out and get a NeoFlash.  That's what I did and I totally regret it.  If you want help on choose a Slot1 device here is a link for you to compare most of them:  http://gbatemp.net/index.php?dynamic=39

Offline heartless

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 05:35:05 PM »
ok thanks. whats better for homebrew supercard ds one or r4 the only homebrew i want is snes/gbc/gennesis
errrrr coding errrrrrrrrrr no thanks pics only for me

Offline rogerpoco

• Neo MOD
  • http://www.myspace.com/poco48
    • My,ummmm Space
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 11:34:13 PM »
You are more than welcome to go on over to SC's site and ask away.
This is a NEO-Flash support forum.People get upset when this kind of thing gets brought up(accusations of nazi censorship,etc...)but that's just an excuse.
Most people that ask questions are too new to help you,and almost all the people that will attempt to answer you,but are not mods,are kids that never were able to get their NEO-Flash equipment working.
I've had too much fun with my stuff the last couple of years to take too many of them seriously.
I'm not selling you anything,get what you want really,but you have to imagine you would get a better answer about SC products at SC's forum.

:)

Offline Jeromel

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 12:17:51 AM »
ok thanks. whats better for homebrew supercard ds one or r4 the only homebrew i want is snes/gbc/gennesis

I don't think homebrew will be an issue now ever since the DLDI modules and patchers.  All homebrew coded with DLDI can be converted for almost all FlashCarts.

Offline rogerpoco

• Neo MOD
  • http://www.myspace.com/poco48
    • My,ummmm Space
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 12:43:53 AM »
Ummmm...
O.K.,being even nicer.
You two are off-topic.You are more than welcome to start your own little thread,right here in this very forum,to explore any issues you may have.

And best of luck with the equipment you decide on.

SlashMolder

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 05:30:32 AM »
I am thinking about buying this but first I want to know is this reallyy 100% and do I really need this if I already have a Neo2SD becuase currently the neo2 has issues so I am thinking about getting a card with perfection while I wait for the Neo2 to become what it was promised to be. And I want a way to use my ruble pack and i want opera and action replay to work.

And as another question, will there be away to use the Neo2 with this to have the Neo2's memory for oppera or the ir remote or just some other feature.

When someone gets one please post to tell me what you think about it and what you have found.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 05:34:22 AM by SlashMolder »

Offline jimski

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2007, 10:30:44 AM »
Ah ****! looks like the mk4 user are screwed know this mk5 stuff is out. Please give us a complete compatibilty list before we are suckered into buying this mk5 stuff. Any suggestions on a card that will work with all the games please shoot me an email so i can get back on my feet with the ds since the mk4 was a flop.

Offline LinkArt

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2007, 03:01:11 PM »
2 questions before i buy this

1) does this use an sd card or other media besides what comes in the pack?

2) can i use my MK4 mini + sd saves on this version or will i have to start over?

SlashMolder

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2007, 05:38:06 AM »
2 questions before i buy this

1) does this use an sd card or other media besides what comes in the pack?

2) can i use my MK4 mini + sd saves on this version or will i have to start over?
1 no it only uses internal memory
2 as far as I understand yes you can transfer you  .sav file forn the sd card you used to the mk5