Author Topic: please place your vote for PSP GAME  (Read 93175 times)

Offline TheSilenceOfEverybody

Re: please place your vote for PSP GAME
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2007, 01:44:30 PM »
I tried to tell them, apparently some competitors dont give a flick what co-competitor says. ~sm-39.gif~

Offline Freshmilk

« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2007, 05:46:46 PM »
So many 1-posters voting for TOW...
Dr. Neo, we all know its worth nothing, but its just the concept of it that annoys me. He's now picking holes because we accused him of cheating-- nothing personal, we just suspected he was. I don't see why, A, he now has something against us, or B, why he's winning.

I don't really mean that in a bad way, though, since Dementia doesn't really deserve a good place in amongst some of the other games here; Gunnar hero, Defence station portable, and Ozone are just some examples.

It just doesn't make sense anymore.

Offline DEAD ANGEL

« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2007, 10:09:43 PM »
Times of war is a great Homebrew ~sm-42.gif~

Offline maubassi

« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2007, 10:19:36 PM »
Times of war is a great Homebrew ~sm-42.gif~
I agree with you   ~sm-42.gif~

Offline junioruzumaki

« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2007, 10:22:55 PM »
sem duvida o TOW 4.0 é o melhor de todos

Offline gambiting

« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2007, 10:36:37 PM »
All 1st time posters vote for times of war,which has 50 votes(sic!).No one will convince me it's normal.

Offline Freshmilk

« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2007, 10:40:52 PM »
And they all happen to sign up in a series as well...

Theres never one at a time, if you know what I mean. Sucks how the judges are overlooking it, like I said before, its not the result of the cheating thats bothering me, its the concept that he can cheat and get away with it is what has me annoyed...

... Meh.

Offline DEAD ANGEL

« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2007, 10:47:04 PM »
All 1st time posters vote for times of war,which has 50 votes(sic!).No one will convince me it's normal.

Would you be happy if it was with you?

Offline maubassi

« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2007, 10:51:42 PM »
And they all happen to sign up in a series as well...

Theres never one at a time, if you know what I mean. Sucks how the judges are overlooking it, like I said before, its not the result of the cheating thats bothering me, its the concept that he can cheat and get away with it is what has me annoyed...

... Meh.
you say this because dementia is losing  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Freshmilk

« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2007, 10:53:30 PM »
you say this because dementia is losing  >:( >:( >:(

If I were honest, I said that because you're winning... It jsut doesn't make any sense. How come not one of the new posters can speak full English?

Offline DEAD ANGEL

« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2007, 11:18:44 PM »
If I were honest, I said that because you're winning... It jsut doesn't make any sense. How come not one of the new posters can speak full English?

Brow, maybe i cant speak a good english thats because i'm brazilian and i'm proud to be :D
The question is not about who speaks a perfect english.
Its about a well done game.
And i think that Times of War is well done game, if you cant live that the problem is yours
Show some dignity :(
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 11:22:56 PM by DEAD ANGEL »

Offline TheSilenceOfEverybody

« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2007, 12:35:54 AM »
He has dignity as well as I, but lets drop it, when this sucky game hits 100 votes before we get 60 Dr. Neo will understand what we're talking about. Then when the judges rate it, it will be so low that it will be pathetic, and most likely, Ozone'll win.

Offline maubassi

« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2007, 02:06:26 AM »
He has dignity as well as I, but lets drop it, when this sucky game hits 100 votes before we get 60 Dr. Neo will understand what we're talking about. Then when the judges rate it, it will be so low that it will be pathetic, and most likely, Ozone'll win.
TOW sucky game? you are wrong ::sm-16.gif:: ::sm-16.gif::

Offline julio41

« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2007, 02:13:46 AM »
My vote for PucePong.
Simple game for quick games when i have to spend a few minutes.
Funny play with my friends in the same PSP.
Bye

Offline anjanj26

« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2007, 02:35:02 AM »
my vote is a secret but from what i've seen:

Defense Station: nice game, missing on the graphics and action, quite fun though if youre patient enough.

ozone: really nice graphics and skillfulness needed in order to get far! seems to be repetitive though.

hex-a-hop: like this one too, this is really a puzzle game and it does have some nice graphics.

times of war: graphics are quite real, levels are different from each other and i find it challenging cause it does get harder as you go on.

gunnar hero: seems to be a great game as well for those who like music or guitar to be more specific, nice intro and everything.

dementia: not really a puzzle game in my opinion and it is too repetitive for you only keep pressing the same button, same song, tiresome at some point, but i like the menu and intro.

Pucepong: nice pong game for the speed but it seems almost impossible to score or even beat the computer.
and so on...

just one thing though, speaking English has nothing to do with this compo and as youve seen the man himself, "DR NEO" doesnt speak perfect English and his the one putting this up for you guys. He might be offended. Nice job everyone!!!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 02:39:23 AM by anjanj26 »