Sorry to dissapoint you, but personally I think that this entry shoudln't be valid for several reasons.
- HTML is not some sort of real "coding" for games. If you would have supplied selfmade flash applications which run on the PSP it would be better.
- You probably don't have the copyright for most of the music, games, movies, pictures, ...
- The HTML code you wrote yourself is not even correct in some parts.
- It doesn't fit into the game category, all you did was collecting files - so it would have to go into the application zone cause thats the part you wrote - but then again, its not even an application.
You are probably to unexperienced to take part in a competition like this, if the subject is a programming / coding competition you should atleast know the very basics. A simple "hello world" application as a binary file / executable would have been better than this entry in my opinion.
Take this comment as a critic and not in an offensive way.
- I know its hard, but we all started as noobs
Some other minor notes:
- The image you have uploaded here, has atleast 9 copyright validations.
- Its not legal to use other peoples work without asking - this includes logos, symbols, ...
- The "game" is not in english - but german in most parts.
- There is tons of **** in the archive, dead files etc, please clean up your working directory before you upload something next time
- Either the file you linked is broken or the upload was still in progress when I tried to download, so I tested the version 1.0 from your homepage instead.