Updated to version 0.6.Nickname:
HardHat / teamsushiProject name:
PSP APPOriginal enter:
NOIn last NEO Compo this project have won in the top 10:
Well, after submitting Sushi Rubik to NeoFlash last spring, I got a couple of requests for a tool that would be useful to speed cubists. It could also help cup stacking enthuasists too. The nature of speed cubing is to mix a cube and then time how long it takes to solve it, after inspecting the cube.
In competitions, they do 5 cube trials and exclude the best and worst time, then take the average. For training though, the recommended practice is to do 12 trials, exclude the best and worst time, then show the average. Over time, you hopefully get better.
This tool allows you to track all of the time for a cup stacker or speed cubist, and record the results into a file.Features
- generate random cube mix with 25 moves, mathematically proven to generate any possible cube configuration
- easy to use cube timing buttons
- show 12 most recent times on an on screen
- show average of the 12 most recent times excluding best and worst
- all times available in a scrollable history
- save current 12 solve history to a file for later review
- remove mistake solve times from the history a "pop" feature
- redo time of any solve in the history
Read the readme file for all of the details, or follow the online prompts. The most important thing is to press both triggers to start (or restart) the timer, and any arrow on the d-pad to stop.
And of course the instant gratification of a screenshot or two:
Comments are welcome, as I plan to continue to improve this until March 20.
- added graphing
- updated splash screen
- first public release
- renamed app
- added compo splash screen
- made L and R both be pressed to start the timer.
- added delete to delete old times
- fixed case of first element in list
- highlights the first element in the list