x711Li (Daniel Li)Project name:
Flake Out! DSFrom:
Nintendo DSOriginal entry:
YESIn last NEO Compo this project have won in the top 10:
Flake Out! DS is my entry for this year's Neoflash Competition. It's a fast-paced, challenging, arcade-esque game involving a nightclub full of intoxicated snowflakes.
It's Christmas Eve 2009, and there's no snow to be found. In fact, just recently, all you've been getting has been rain.
Your task, as the new bouncer of Club Zero, is to prevent the snowflakes from escaping the nightclub, catching them before they reach the Earth's surface.How to use:
1. Download Flake Out.nds by clicking here
2. Move it into your flashcard's root directory.
3. Play Flake Out.nds!
Mr. Claus has given you the powers of Sun, Moon and Wind to aid you. Further details on how to use these are in the game.Controls
* L/Up/X - Activate Sun's Power
* R/Down/B - Activate Moon's Power
* Left/Y - Move Left
* Right/A - Move Right
* Touch Screen - Activate Wind's Power
* Start - Pause Game
* Motion - Tilting your DS left and right move the paddle left and right
There is also a high score system implemented for the top 10 scores. The high score table is saved and loaded from FAT for later play.CreditsThanks to:
* Neoflash for supporting the homebrew community with their annual competitions (hope to see more)
* devkitPro for maintaining their distribution of libraries for free, public use
* ModArchive for organizing royalty-free module sound filesMusic Credits:
* scorpik PULSE - Crying Boy
* projex - Christmas Dance Mix
* CyberZip - Christmas Mixes