Author Topic: the NEO SEGA Master System is ready for sale, here is the menu source code for d  (Read 11918 times)

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
the NEO SEGA Master System is ready for sale, here is the menu source code for dev.  ~sm-41.gif~

Final spec:
* support all sega master system (sega4) games
* support save
* support cheat code, can enable/disable the cheat code in the game playing, just simple to press one switch then can swap it. When the cheat code function enable, LED = RED, when disable LED = GREEN.
* support return to menu function (software reset)
* support FM sound
* come with 256M neo2 myth flash cart and SL4 programmer

how to use:
you need download the last ultra menu APP, then specify the MD bios file to "NEOSEGA4.BIN" and format the neo2 myth flash cart, after it then add the "NEOSEGA4_Return-Menu.SMS" rom to the first space in the rom list, and add more roms to it and burn.

about the cheat code, for example the "1364 - R-Type.SMS"  rom, you just need enter the cheat code "CED8FF" in the menu then start to run game, you can use the switch to enter the ghost plan mode in any time, and when it active the LED will turn to RED.

here is the bios file , menu source code and menu screen shoot.
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline Sektor

• gtamp.com/DS
Cool. I'm sure many will buy this just for the FM support.

Offline wraggster

• DCEmu Homebrew Network
oh wow, time for some newsposting

Webmaster of DCEmu

The Worlds Only Homebrew and Gaming Network Covering All Consoles.

Offline Aleomark

• Just a gamer!
    • El otro lado
nice! I would like to see more pics

Offline Sektor

• gtamp.com/DS
There are more pictures in this thread.

It's wasn't for sale on http://ic2500.com when I last edited this post.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 04:11:13 PM by Sektor »

Offline panzeroceania

Where can I buy them?

Offline stefan_iro

• It´s a me, Mario
Any news about a release date?
-----------------------------------
8bit & 16bit
the golden age of videogames

Offline RGB_Gamer

Is this compatible with a Power Base converter?

Offline panzeroceania

when and where can I buy the Mark III neo flash cart? it is not on ic2005.com so where is it sold?

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
I don't think it's for sale yet, though I'm not sure why.

Offline Aleomark

• Just a gamer!
    • El otro lado
everything seems obscure about these project, there's a review already done and isn't for sale, plus they haven't asked for testers as they have been doing in past

Offline mic_

• Global Moderator
A few test units were sent out about 4-5 months ago, which is how ChillyWilly, Conle and I were able to develop a replacement menu for the cart.
That menu has been more or less done for a long time, except for SD support which is sort of half-finished. And with the cart still unreleased none of us has prioritized working on the SMS menu (but all the code is available online at the google code repo for anyone interested).

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
If the SMS Myth was going to ship with an SD cart, it would make sense to get the SD support ready before it went out, but that's not the case. Every other Myth has shipped with a 256 or 512 Mbit flash cart and Dr.neo's menu. Our "improved" menus came later. This is one case where our improved menu is available before the Myth ships. Of the Myths that came out since I've been around, Dr.neo offered free units for reviews. Since that hasn't occurred yet, I'm not sure how close to release it is. It SEEMS like it works fine, but maybe there's another feature they're trying to get added to the hardware before it goes out. It's better to have the hardware done before it goes out so as to avoid needing firmware updates by the user.

Offline panzeroceania

it certainly does make sense. I want to thank all you guys at neoflash for taking the time to make sure things are up to standards. Better to get things right the first time.

I look forward to hearing when it is ready.