Author Topic: Menu 0.4 compatibility list(Use Mk3 inner flash zone)  (Read 33013 times)

Offline cory1492

• Neo MOD
    • Cory1492's NDS + PSP corner
Re: Menu 0.4 compatibility list(Use Mk3 inner flash zone)
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2006, 02:57:21 AM »
so it would be best to buy a new better mk3?
i think i wait till a 1024 version of it is avaible
That is up to you sven. I do not know how long until MK3 1G will start shipping, and what package options will be available (ie: it may only come bundled with and SD card, SD/MMC reader and NeoKey).
Those who have come here to hate should leave now, for in their hatred they only betray themselves.
translated from The Book of Life (Src: Sword of Truth - Phantom by Terry Goodkind)

Offline sven

• the one starting with: "www." you'll find the rest.
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2006, 11:38:39 PM »
i don't need a new sd cart/reader or neokey. does anyone know if their where different sets when the mk3 512 came out?

and i think i will wait now for the mk4. That will probally have more storage space in it, i hope at least. does anyone know a release date for it or something like days/weeks/months or even that at minimum i must wait a whole year?
O hai

Offline d-loader

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2006, 11:48:30 PM »
I get the feeling the MK4 -will- be the 1gb thing.. with a few upgraded features  :) .. so no matter what.. it will be a good thing to wait..

I hope Dr. Neo will release the specs for the MK4 soon  8)

Offline capedavenger1

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2006, 04:50:45 AM »
Question, none of the magic keys are large enough to copy resident evilDS  to are they?.... I tried playing it from the 1GB memory card, I get the 1st screen then it hangs, I though it was loading... but never went any further.... the only thing i got working was digdug which was in chinese (didn't ) also how do you delete things off the magic key. ( I didn't know I would wind up getting the lowest size magic key 3) that size seems worthless if I can't get things to run off of the 1gig memory card inserted into the magic key 3. I should probably wait for the MK4 right?

Offline bruceg

• NEO Tester
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2006, 03:11:38 PM »
The only way to play RE currently is with a 1 gig neo flashcart (largest mk3 is 512 Mb).

Yes, if I were you, I would wait for the official mk4 announcement....

BruceG

Offline sven

• the one starting with: "www." you'll find the rest.
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2006, 02:24:15 PM »
for me resident evil worked from the sd cart only very large loading times and sometimes keep stukking for about 10 seconds and with movies the sounds goes gooed but the movie itself is going way to slow, then it is no fun to play but it does works from my sd cart.
O hai

Offline bruceg

• NEO Tester
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2006, 03:40:50 PM »
yeah exactly.... By playability I meant running at "more or less" normal speeds.  I hope progress continues to be made...

BruceG