Author Topic: the POLL for PSP GAME division  (Read 58466 times)

Offline psmonkey

Re: the POLL for PSP GAME division
« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2006, 09:26:15 AM »
psmonkey my implementation is using tringle fan and triangle strip (i don't know the other libraries what uses...  but it is a high performance) also i'm now in exams but after this i'm planing to enable toon shadding beacause i'm working on a big game which will use this tecnic...

Via the md2 cmd list? I think since md2 are not very complex and single texture most just skip it. and render as a straight triangle list.

Toon shading would be a huge improvement or boost but I think you should try to add much more.

Sorry if I sound harsh or mean. Not trying to be, just trying to give feedback to add more.

Offline sg57

• ...you'll never know what it's like...
    • SG57's Projects
« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2006, 09:34:54 AM »
Toon shading is often refered to as Cel shading  :o
...you'll never know what it's like...
...spending your whole life in a dream...

Offline xigency

« Reply #137 on: September 01, 2006, 11:20:22 AM »
Toon shading is often refered to as Cel shading  :o

Good call  ^-^

::sm-15.gif:: Anxious for the judges decisions.

Offline sg57

• ...you'll never know what it's like...
    • SG57's Projects
« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2006, 01:38:18 AM »
Im leaving for 3 days to go to my lake cabin.  To both get out for 3 days before school starts up  ::sm-09.gif:: , and finish an entire book and write a report on it  ::sm-04::

Hopefully anything regarding the contest e doesnt need my input or anything  ::sm-10.gif::
...you'll never know what it's like...
...spending your whole life in a dream...

Offline saulotmalo

« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2006, 03:35:47 AM »
psmonkey i'll be adding inprovements in order i'm need it... so i can't tell ill put normal mapping or anythink because i'll won't use it... By the way i have 2 projects one is a really big game which i'm the only programmer but i have a lot of people working on desing and other things, the other i have in mind but already don't have decided is an implementation of the OBEX protocol...

well if i can i'll support more features to the md2 models because in the game i need it, but i'm trying to this library a litle fast because is what i need in my game sorry if it is not the feature any one likes

pd: psmonkey youre a famous coder and i respect you alot your suggestions ar thankfull

Offline ERGLupin

« Reply #140 on: September 05, 2006, 08:30:07 AM »
oh I guess the polls are closed :P Anyway I would of put my 2 cents in for Trig Wars and IRShell