TabBed
« on: March 20, 2008, 07:59:51 PM »
Nickname: Wizlon
Projet name : TabBed
Division : NDS APP
Original enter : YES
Support Motion :NO
In last NEO Compo this project have won in the top 10 : NO
Project description: TabBed is a guitar application for the DS included is a guitar tab viewer that can read guitar tabs off flash card (remember to DLDI ;)) it can also be used as a chord dictionary, chord finder, metronome, mp3 player and a dum machine. See the documentation in the zip file for more information on how it all works.

Offline theli

Re: TabBed
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 09:02:53 PM »
what formats does it support?

Offline wizlon

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 11:28:54 PM »
Hi, thanks for the interest. At the moment Tabbed only supports plain text files for reading tabs, which should do for now. I have heard people wanting support for tabpro documents and the like, but I;m not sure if that will ever happen. MP3 support is only half functional as it only plays mono files so they will have to be converted before use.

Offline MagNet

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 12:29:24 AM »
And how should the text files be formatted like, I tried copying some tabs off the net but it didn't really work out :D

Offline wizlon

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 12:52:12 AM »
Unfortunatly the DS's screen is rather space limited so you may find that tabs dont display that well if they span multiple lines. I usually use TabBed for chord sheets, which don't use actual tabs that often, they display a lot better. You may have to check that each line doesn't exceed 32 characters before you put it on your DS, if you do then the Tabs (or chord scheets) wil display a lot better. I hope you have some success using TabBed!!

:)