Author Topic: Quick reviews for NDS/GBA Games  (Read 2663 times)

Offline MagNet

Quick reviews for NDS/GBA Games
« on: March 22, 2008, 08:36:14 AM »
Moved to the reviews section.
Didn't notice there was one, sorry.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 06:29:44 PM by MagNet »

Offline chris28

Re: Quick reviews for NDS/GBA Games
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 03:26:49 PM »
Hi Magnet,

I'm the developper of Electro an i'm agree with your note. It's not a problem but i want just signal to others reviewers that it's possible to make pause when you close DS (time and cubes should stop) and ten highscores for each game and each level are saved (i'm using EFS_Lib did you patch DLDI the rom or autopatch card). The size of rom is due to number of music (16 mods of BACH 16 mods of SCARLATTI) but i don't know why doesn't work. And for difficulty, it's important to know that each cube could change one time with down or B key (blue triangle become green circle ...) otherwise it's very, very difficult (it's my fault, here are probably  some lacks in my presentation  ~sm-40.gif~.)

Thanks for your review and i respect it  ~sm-42.gif~.

Christophe

Offline MagNet

Re: Quick reviews for NDS/GBA Games
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 05:34:57 PM »
Thanks for your answer, of course closing the lid works pretty much for every homebrew game nowadays. I'll try playing it a bit more and try to make the best use of the changing button. Maybe you could do it a nice stylus and pad based game by actually moving the falling block by the pad and then moving fallen blocks with stylus, which could be moved to every side. That would maybe become quite easy but if done fast enough you would have one fun and challenging game, try it.

Also I forgot Dual Shooter and will review it ASAP.