Author Topic: NeoFlash 2009 Competition Splash Screen  (Read 4423 times)

Offline AtomSoft

• AtomSoftwares Technologies
    • AtomSoftwares Your Satisfaction our Goal
NeoFlash 2009 Competition Splash Screen
« on: June 01, 2008, 11:41:44 AM »
Hello mods, im wondering if you like to use this Images as your next splsh image for NeoFlash 2009 Coding Competition :

(Copyright will be removed, and modifications may be acceptable, credits (to me) if NeoFlash wants to, I just want to help.)

Any comment is welcome (critics are welcome)

(Resize avalible)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 11:44:30 AM by AtomSoft »
AtomSoftwares, Your Satisfaction Our Goal.

AtomSoft Mods, Get Your Adapters And TF Cards At A Lower Price Than Puerto Rico.

Offline MagNet

Re: NeoFlash 2009 Competition Splash Screen
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 02:51:27 AM »
Overeffected, lacks style and overall seems rushed. Definitely doesn't look like it was thought-through enough. Also the next competition is Summer 2008 so maybe you should rather try that, but try harder this time.
Things to correct:
- Better color pallete, looks like vomit mixed with blood.
- Better positioning, the places on which the text is now seem kind of random.
- Less effects or at least make better use of them, don't use them just for the sake of using them!
- Simplicity! You don't have to show anyone that you're able to do gradients and weird shapes if they don't look good in the picture.
- Even though I said it should be simple it doesn't mean you can't add more elements, be it something subtle on the background or more text or maybe some nice graphics in the foreground working as borders or whatever.
- Do it, or at least post when there will be a thread asking you to do so. Before every competition Dr. Neo makes a thread asking people to create a splash screen for the upcoming compo, wait for that and post your splash there.

P.S. The stains give the impression like if it was pissed all over.

Offline AtomSoft

• AtomSoftwares Technologies
    • AtomSoftwares Your Satisfaction our Goal
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 08:14:48 AM »
Alright loll, be easier, im just wondering how it would look, O and ps: can you guive me the post of summer coding competition, I wish to enter but dont know the rules etc, and what is necesary for it., pss: i will post a new image soon about another splash screen, but this time ill make it look NeoFlashier XD
AtomSoftwares, Your Satisfaction Our Goal.

AtomSoft Mods, Get Your Adapters And TF Cards At A Lower Price Than Puerto Rico.

Offline MagNet

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 09:58:58 PM »
There is no Summer competition 2008 post at this moment, be patient.

Offline b0rk

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 01:13:25 AM »
Here's a link to the thread for the 2008 spring splash screen for comparison:
http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,4864.0.html

You may want to think about the required resolutions, since your splash will have to look good at each one, so make sure any text is clearly readable.