Author Topic: R6 motion menu v3.1.2003 for R6 Silver / R6 Gold / R6 XTREME 64G [2008-11-2]  (Read 8357 times)

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
R6 motion menu v3.1.2003 for R6 Silver / R6 Gold / R6 XTREME 64G  [2008-11-2]

history:

This revision has addresses several reported issues, and moves the beta motion from an earlier motion into a more finished form.
* Several reported load issues are fixed; *please* report if this breaks any roms working in prior releases.
* Major fix for scanning/detection (could require further tweaks, let us know your experiences)
* Motion now active - Y to switch mode (analog/digital), active mode described in menu title bar
* Various other minor compatibility fixes, like SIM2
* Update the R6 CHEAT CODE database to 2008-11-1 version

click here download
http://www.neoflash.com/go/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=4&id=49&Itemid=30
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline geppo

My Compliments.
Now THAT IS AN UPDATE!  ;D
It seems that all of my previous complaints have been solved.

I have to report a stupid thing: Why if I have the rumble pack inserted when I start my DS, I feel like in the middle of an earthquake?
The presence detector should make the rumble vibrate a little softer...
it would be sufficient a Bzz...

GREAT!

Offline frellisio

With this update I lost compability with The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (E). When I try to start the game it freeze on a blank screen. I tried to delete the old savefile but it was no good. I noticed a few problem that there was in the old revision too. The game Another code two memories (E) get the wrong savetipe. Even if I correct manually the savetipe (which is 512k) and save in the game, every time I power off the ds and restart the game the save go away and I must restart the game from the beginning. The game Hotel Dusk room 215 get the wrong language (I selected italian but it starts in english every time). I hope that these info will be usefull.

Offline ToYoT

::sm-25.gif::

hi there,

I have quite the same problem when titles automatically detect language from the handheld configuration, it's allways in English, can't choose another one... Does it exist a way to configure this ?

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
thanks for the report, we will test it soon
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline free925

With this update I lost compability with The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (E). When I try to start the game it freeze on a blank screen. I tried to delete the old savefile but it was no good. I noticed a few problem that there was in the old revision too. The game Another code two memories (E) get the wrong savetipe. Even if I correct manually the savetipe (which is 512k) and save in the game, every time I power off the ds and restart the game the save go away and I must restart the game from the beginning. The game Hotel Dusk room 215 get the wrong language (I selected italian but it starts in english every time). I hope that these info will be usefull.

Same problem with me with the game Bleach: Dark Souls. Savegame seems to be not compatible and it isn't read from the card. When I restart the DS it starts to search the savegame and begin a new session with no data available.

Metal Slug 7 language detector still doesn't work.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 10:10:41 PM by free925 »

Offline Sapientino

with this new version i have resolved the compatibility with BRAIN TRAINING and MORE BRAIN TRAINING :D, but other games like TOM AND JARRY TALES doesn't work. ~sm-43.gif~
Maybe the next firmware will be the solution?

Offline umberto

:( I have bougth a new R6 gold but when i switch on the nds it appears a message _boot_nds and then a screen with some option like:
2/4/8 m
R6 gold
etc

what I have to do?

Offline spinal

• Coder of DSision
    • spinalcode
You need to download the menu from here (labled "latest menu version") and extract the archive to a MicroSD card. Make sure the card is inserted into the R6 and everything should be fine.