Author Topic: R6 motion menu v3.1.2193 for R6 Silver / R6 Gold / R6 XTREME 64G [2009-3-13]  (Read 5653 times)

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
R6 motion menu v3.1.2193 for R6 Silver / R6 Gold / R6 XTREME 64G  [2009-3-13]

history:
* Korean text fix
* Misc rom save compatibility fixes
* Separate OLD R6 version, if your R6 keep to show "Scanning......" then mean your R6 is OLD version,now you need rename "_boot_ds_OLD_R6.nds" to "_boot_ds.nds" ,you will see your OLD R6 work again

click here download
http://www.neoflash.com/go/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=4&id=49&Itemid=30

In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline check

menu v3.1.2193
FW v2.0091

Games I found not working:

2384_Wall-E_USA_NDS-XPA - and all PAL version out there dont work, all get black screen after press new game, first time i start game LED on R6 flash and black screen, next time i start the game LED not flashing.
I run the game with 4K memory all other tell me insert NDS cart.

R6 menu:

The white screen at start and LED is ON, i still get this in random on this new menu like the others early menu, i have reformat my MicroSD to make sure its not the MicroSD making this, its original Sandisk 8GB SDHC.

Firmware:
Nice NEO i see you make folder for firmware update :D
now its not in root and more likely newbie wont run it in the first week, please if you make new version some day, make it a combo of more than one button to start update.
So we have to press 2 ore 3 buttons at the same time, this will force newbie to read the readme.txt for update there R6 and kids cant update in a mistake.

Firmware:
I get SMS with  ::sm-21.gif:: in the next few days, where do i find firmware for R6 so i can update R6 with SMS ?

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......