Author Topic: R6 motion menu v3.1.2250 for R6 Silver / R6 Gold / R6 XTREME 64G [2009-3-18]  (Read 10755 times)

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
R6 motion menu v3.1.2200 for R6 Silver / R6 Gold / R6 XTREME 64G  [2009-3-15]

history:
* Support #3517-Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (USA)

click here download
http://www.neoflash.com/go/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=4&id=49&Itemid=30

« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 12:04:13 AM by Dr.neo »
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline ToYoT

~sm-44.gif~

Sorry to tell that it doesn't work for me... I've tried several clean rom versions, several patchs too, even several mixes with dslazy to "recook" the rom like said on gbatemp but with no luck... I suppose the new type of save file (1Mo) for this game is the key so I've also try all the types on my R6 Xtreme with each of my test, no more luck... Somebody here make it work ?

Anyway, thanks a lot for such a quick reaction Dr.Neo !!!  :-*

Offline Neoteam

• Neo MOD
Hi ToYoT,

Sorry to hear it's not working for you.  Just a few questions/tips:

* You must use a totally clean/freshly dumped rom.  The hacks/patches likely won't work.  The CRC for a working version is AA170818 (unless I'm mistaken).

* Try without activating cheat codes/patches.

* Are you using the c0 or the c7 menu (it says on top of the lower screen in the menu mode)?

* What failure are you experiencing?  If you are using a clean, unpatched rom it should let you past the opening video, allow you to save, etc.  If it's a later part that is hanging up, perhaps you could post the save file?

Let us know where/how you are getting the crash and we'll try to help.  If you are using a patched rom or old menu version, it will likely freeze before the opening video.  Both c0 and c7 batches should get past this point and allow saving if it's clean/the new menu.

Offline ToYoT

Hi, thanks for the reply !

-Apparently the rom is clean (I've tried the xpa released)...The crc is the good one (AA170818)...

-I haven't activate any cheat or patch

-I'm using the c7 menu

-The game hang just after the "creating the save" screen. Two black screens and then nothing more...

As you said, maybe it's only because of a not clean rom...I'm going to try another release, if I can find one.

Thanks for the help...

« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 05:35:51 AM by ToYoT »

Offline Linkx

Hello, the actual version of the menu perfectly loads Gta chinatown wars to me, but it reverse the cheat menu when i try to activate a cheat. Plus, i have problems loading some games, like: The World Ends With You, which crashes on me everytime at the beginning or later after.

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator

Here is the new menu of v3.1.2250, it have fixes #3055 and #3351

you can see the download link for R6_motion_menu_v3.1.2250_for_R6_Silver_and_Gold_ENG.rar
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline Linkx

You guys own really, there r just a few flashcarts capable of running gta without any kind of patch or bypass codes, and r6 gold can run it now 8) I'm going to try the new software right now, soon back for feedbacks

Offline Linkx

Ok, the problems haven't been addressed to me with this new version: the cheats menu are still reversed to me and World ends with you still isn't working (no audio + crash). Oh well ^_^

Offline ToYoT

:'(

I really don't understand... I'm sure to have a clean rom now, but no more luck. I'm stuck with the upper screen who goes black (the other stay white) and nothing more happens.... Aaaaargh ! I must be doomed !

Linkx, are you using a R6 Xtreme like me or another version ?

Offline rallyboy

i cannot find the 2250 release, gta will not load at all! i have the c0 menu screen, any ideas...thanks in advance

Offline Linkx

To ToYoT:

Yes man With this software release gta works absolutely fine to me, no crashes nothing at all, games start, menu loads and i get inside vice city... But this release is deffo bugged, my cheat menus are all messed up, and some games now won't load at all or loads bugged, while before were working perfectly... I think i'll go back to the older version for now, and i will load GTA with the save bypass cheat u can find at gbatemp.

Offline Neoteam

• Neo MOD
Linkx: Thanks for the report regarding the cheats--you're right they are flipped to the side; we'll fix it in the next release (it relates to the speed-up patch to load the menu faster).  However, no roms which worked before should be broken now--can you please tell some #'s or names of ones that stopped?

ToYoT: You probably already tried this, but to get a total baseline, can you please format your TF, put the menu + clean rom on it, start with B (instead of A, to format the save).

Offline Linkx

Sure no problems at all:

The not working ROMS are the following:

N#2230 - The world ends with you (E) --> Not starting at all
N#2252 - The world ends with you (U) --> No sound, no music. Game crashes after first cutscene.

N#1773 - Ultimate Mortal Kombat (E) --> Game Slows down, background glithces fading and reappearing. Sound corrupted at certain points.

I hope i've been as much clear as i could be ^_^ Thank you again

Offline Neoteam

• Neo MOD
some games now won't load at all or loads bugged, while before were working perfectly..
N#2230 - The world ends with you (E) --> Not starting at all
N#2252 - The world ends with you (U) --> No sound, no music. Game crashes after first cutscene.

N#1773 - Ultimate Mortal Kombat (E) --> Game Slows down, background glithces fading and reappearing. Sound corrupted at certain points.

We will look at them right away; there is a little bit of a delay while we send off the version to Dr. Neo for testing, so the next release (in a day or two, which fixes the cheat display, etc.) likely won't fix this, but we'll look at it for the next one or so.

The biggest question, though--did these roms work fine in an older version?  If so can you tell me the version #?  Also, are you using the c0 or c7 versions?  Of course we will work on fixing roms people discover broken, but we specifically want to catch any case where there are broken roms "while before were working perfectly.."  It's important to try to find a version where they were fine and then it's easier to fix if they are broken later.

Offline ToYoT

:)
Yes ! Finally ! It's alive ! Aliiiiiiive ! After 2 format, 1 selfburn and with the last menu it works !

Thanks for the help guyz !

PS : one game who act strangely :

3499- Rittai Picross (you can play it using 2Mo save mode but when you restart it after have played another game, the game format your save)

Cheers !
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 05:37:34 AM by ToYoT »