Author Topic: The MD/N64/SNES/PC-E/NDS Myth flash cart Pro programmer V1.02 [June.29th 2010]  (Read 18838 times)

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
Just tested it myself and now i can say that finally the Deluxe cheat format is supported.  ~sm-43.gif~ Expect a release really soon  :) .

By the way,one thing that's needed for the next release is to set the extension in the opendialog  to ".cht" instead ".ggc".

ok got it  >:D
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline keropi

I just installed 1.02 on my win7/pro-32bit pc... I also updated the driver, and windows update also downloaded MSXML4 sp3 . I rebooted and .... nothing  ???
Manager starts OK, I press the MD button (working with the md cart with 512mb card) and the one game inside does not show up (probotector) also adding roms does not work??! how do you add them? the add button or drag'n'drop do nothing  ::sm-02::
heeeeelpppppppppppppp  :'( :'( :'(

edit: I have the deluxe menu installed if that makes any difference...

edit2: OK I needed to format the card again, now burning some test roms...  :D

edit3: found a bug , Wonder Boy III - Monster Lair (Japan, Europe) is not recognised as an EPROM save rom, and you must manually do that. the plugin recognises it as SRAM and it will not run unless you manually force EPROM save
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 03:04:29 AM by keropi »

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator

edit3: found a bug , Wonder Boy III - Monster Lair (Japan, Europe) is not recognised as an EPROM save rom, and you must manually do that. the plugin recognises it as SRAM and it will not run unless you manually force EPROM save

Its a tricky one indeed.Try with this attached version  ~sm-69.gif~.gif Edit : v2.2.0.2 is now available -> http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,6186.0.html
I'll also have to add this in the deluxe menu's detection code  ~sm-69.gif~.gif
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 02:55:08 PM by Conle »

Offline keropi

nice!  ;D

Offline keropi

well.... I did upgrade to new plugin allright BUT the whole program is VERY unstable. I don't know if this is a win7 issue or program bugs, but previous releases were OK... I get errors like "FAT overflow" or "usb timeouts" ??  >:(

also BIN files have generally problems, panorama cotton there is NO way to burn it since the manager crashes, and the Streets of RageIII just shows a red screen even though I tested with all fixes to TRUE  :-\

edit: also Wonder Boy in Monster World still is set without eprom save, and when you press start to start the game it just freezes there  :-[
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 05:07:31 AM by keropi »

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
Yes , those bugs are known with the beta client.Use the old v3.04 for now until the improved v1.03 is realeased which is more stable  ~sm-69.gif~.gif

Regarding wonderboy ,1.Either you run out of eeprom saves in case you added more than one(Or some game defined previously already uses it and you need to format the cart),
or 2. your r0m contains different mapper code and you have to provide the dump to actually include it.

Right now the eeprom db uses the mapper codes found in :
1.Wonderboy 3 - Monster Lair (JUE) [h1]
2.Wonderboy 3 - Monster Lair (JUE) [c][!]
(Which happen to be the same  ~sm-67.gif~.gif)

Edit : Ah you meant Wonder Boy in Monster World not the one i included earlier today.  :)
Ok i will include it in the eeprom db.

and the Streets of RageIII just shows a red screen even though I tested with all fixes to TRUE

If it uses region lock , use a game genie bypass code and don't enable fixes  :P
Also , you must install the updatefix of 1.02beta client.It might be better to just use v3.04 for now  ~sm-69.gif~.gif
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 05:46:42 AM by Conle »

Offline keropi

where is the updatefix of 1.02beta client ??? I cannot find it  :-\

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator

Offline keropi

the patch did nothing on the usb time-out issues...  >:(

also you might want to correct 2 typos: in the region settings, it says: Janpan and Brazial ...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 01:53:58 AM by keropi »

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
the patch did nothing on the usb time-out issues...  >:(

That is why i told you to use the old stable 3.04 client if you can't wait for v1.03client  ::sm-11.gif::

also you might want to correct 2 typos: in the region settings, it says: Janpan and Brazial ...

SivenYu will take care of it  :)

Offline keropi

That is why i told you to use the old stable 3.04 client if you can't wait for v1.03client  ::sm-11.gif::

SivenYu will take care of it  :)

not so stable in 7 it seems... I had ~300mbit of roms to write and it just hang at some point... I had to write them in batches of 6-7...  ::sm-11.gif::
I am just reporting my finds in win7 so the program can be improved, since noone can fix problems he does not know exist  ~sm-42.gif~

Offline bond697

• NEO newbie
should the sms2 be working with this?  i can't get the neo pro manager to recognize it.