Author Topic: [PSP APP] Cristal Vista 7.0 DEMO - Only for PSP ;)  (Read 20893 times)

Offline Arber

• ^^
    • Cristal Vista's Official Webpage
[PSP APP] Cristal Vista 7.0 DEMO - Only for PSP ;)
« on: August 21, 2010, 04:45:39 AM »
Nickname: Miguel Arber
Projet name: Cristal Vista 7.0 DEMO
Division: Retro APP
Platform: PSP
Original enter: YES
Support Motion: NO
In last NEO Compo this project have won in the top 10: NO

Project description:

Ever dreamed of having a complete Windows environment in the palm of your hand without paying anything for it? Cristal Vista 7.0 makes your dream come true. Explore the entire contents of your Memory Stick, view pictures, listen to music, browse the web, run your homebrew and ISOs ... and more. The final Shell has come to your PSP, you miss it is the eighth deadly sin.

How to use:

Just install it on your PSP and execute it form your XMB. Choose the language between spanish and english. And use just like a PC, move the mouse with the analog stick or d-pad and click on the elements by pressing cross, really easey!!

If you want a full tutorial just visit the official webpage -> www.cristalvista.at.ua (spanish)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptleENahtKs[/video]
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 08:00:03 AM by Arber »

Offline wraggster

• DCEmu Homebrew Network
Re: Cristal Vista 7.0 DEMO - Only for PSP ;)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 07:12:25 AM »
i dont see a  download link ?

Webmaster of DCEmu

The Worlds Only Homebrew and Gaming Network Covering All Consoles.

Offline flofrucht

• NEO newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 07:57:24 AM »
Yep,where's the dl  ~sm-92.gif~.gif ?

Offline Arber

• ^^
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 03:34:47 PM »
Ups!! I was so nervous last night that i forgot to put the download link!! Sorry guys, Ill put right now.

Thanks for reminding me :P

Edit: Damn, Im having some troubles with the uploading (im not actually at home and this internet really sucks)... it may take a while. Sorry for making you wait, hope it is not a problem for you... :S
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 04:00:54 PM by Arber »

Online Dr.neo

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 12:29:10 AM »
please post the download link in here, i can't find it till now   ~sm-92.gif~.gif
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline Arber

• ^^
Download is ready!!
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 05:28:21 AM »
I'm very sorry for making you wait sooo much, I don't know how to excuse my self :(
Anyway the donwload is now aviable at the main topic!!

Take a breath and just enjoy Cristal Vista 7.0 DEMO ;)

Offline thecoon

• NEO newbie
Re: [PSP APP] Cristal Vista 7.0 DEMO - Only for PSP ;)
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 07:14:23 AM »
I do not want to sound like a douchebag, but I don't really think it's fair that since you forgot to upload your app by the deadline that you get to upload it a full 2 days later. I'm sure most of the people here would love 2 extra days to work on their own app as I would certainly like, but it seems unfair to the rest of us. Just my 2 cents.

Offline Arber

• ^^
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 07:55:26 AM »
To thecoon:
Yeah I know it may not be fair at all, but try to understand that I didn't put the download becouse I had several problems with the upload, and to be honest in this two days I didn't make any change to the program. It is ovious that I didn't make the program in two days (and I have a vid that I posted on You Tube a week ago of the DEMO that is identical to the version you can dowload, that means I didn't make any change on the program) and by the other hand it would be a shame not to apreciate the work that I've been doing all this months just for two days of bad luck. You are a Coder and you know the work that i takes to do a good app, and you know again that a good app can't be done in two days neither some good changes.

Anyway thank you for commenting and telling your opinion, I keep apologizing for the delay and I ask the coders for a bit of tolerance =)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 07:57:24 AM by Arber »

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 11:42:58 AM »
Yeah I know it may not be fair at all, but try to understand that I didn't put the download becouse I had several problems with the upload, and to be honest in this two days I didn't make any change to the program. It is ovious that I didn't make the program in two days (and I have a vid that I posted on You Tube a week ago of the DEMO that is identical to the version you can dowload, that means I didn't make any change on the program) and by the other hand it would be a shame not to apreciate the work that I've been doing all this months just for two days of bad luck. You are a Coder and you know the work that i takes to do a good app, and you know again that a good app can't be done in two days neither some good changes.

I know you're not me, but I literally did make my program in two days.  >:D

In the two days since, I've fixed a bug affecting mp3, added flac, and am almost done adding aac.  ~sm-67.gif~.gif

However, I do see your point about the video - I say let it slide, but then I'm not the one making the decisions.  >:(

Offline Arber

• ^^
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 05:33:46 PM »
I know you're not me, but I literally did make my program in two days.  >:D

In the two days since, I've fixed a bug affecting mp3, added flac, and am almost done adding aac.  ~sm-67.gif~.gif

However, I do see your point about the video - I say let it slide, but then I'm not the one making the decisions.  >:(

Call me slow if you want but believe me, my program has taken me much more time than that. And as I indicated above I have a video that shows the development of the program a week ago, as you can see that vid proves that no changes were made since then.

Anyway, Dr.Neo itself has posted here so he is aware of the situation, if he chose to accept it on the constest it's because he know that work of this caliber takes a lot of work, and a bit more that two days :P

Greetings and people lets be a bit tolerant please, we understand each other better than anyone ;)

Offline Comandillos

• NEO newbie
:O
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2010, 04:26:38 PM »
!!This APP for PSP is the BEST!!

Offline Arber

• ^^
Re: :O
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 05:34:27 PM »
!!This APP for PSP is the BEST!!

Thank you Comandillos ;)

Offline bsanehi

• NEO newbie
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2010, 01:18:29 AM »
This looks awesome..... But i would like to see this finished :)

Offline thecoon

• NEO newbie
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 10:09:02 AM »
I never said or suggested you finished it in those two days. I just said it's possible that you made changes to your app in those 2 days because A LOT can be done in two days. My own app has quite the few bugs that I could have fixed in 2 days but couldn't because I rushed to submit by the deadline.  Noone knows if you made any changes during those few days, but you could have.  Since it's up to Dr. Neo and he seems to have allowed it, I wish you the best of luck.  ~sm-84.gif~.gif

Offline Arber

• ^^
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2010, 10:24:18 PM »
I never said or suggested you finished it in those two days. I just said it's possible that you made changes to your app in those 2 days because A LOT can be done in two days. My own app has quite the few bugs that I could have fixed in 2 days but couldn't because I rushed to submit by the deadline.  Noone knows if you made any changes during those few days, but you could have.  Since it's up to Dr. Neo and he seems to have allowed it, I wish you the best of luck.  ~sm-84.gif~.gif

Thanks, I wish you good luck too.