Author Topic: The MD/N64/SNES/PC-E/NDS Myth flash cart Pro programmer V1.06 [Aug.31th 2010]  (Read 23958 times)

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator

The MD/N64/SNES/PC-E/NDS Myth flash cart Pro programmer V1.03 [Aug.31th 2010]

history:

[2010-8-31 V1.06]
* Add the last SMS4 supporting from this version
* Update the N64 menu to V1.9, thanks CW!
* Upgrade some icons
* Fix some bugs

download: 
http://www.neoflash.com/myth/Neo2_Pro_Manager_1.06_Setup.rar

In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline stefan_iro

• It´s a me, Mario
Hopefully this brings back GBA compatibility which V1.03 was missing  ::sm-09.gif::
http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,6210.30.html

I will report after testing!
-----------------------------------
8bit & 16bit
the golden age of videogames

Offline mic_

• Global Moderator
When I click "Add" to add a ROM to my PC-E card I get a "Failed to open file" error, and no file selection dialog shows up. This did not happen with 1.03 beta.

The bug I mentioned with reading from the PC-E card is still there. If I try reading e.g. the menu and saving it to a file on my harddisk, the resulting file has all the bytes reversed (the bits in each byte are in reverse order).

« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 01:45:06 AM by mic_ »

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
Haven't done much with it yet, but it sure LOOKS good.  ~sm-79.gif~.gif

I like the console icons in the command bar. Very nice. It does write the N64 Myth menus just fine... that's all I've done so far. Busy trying to debug an issue in v1.9 of the menu.
 ~sm-70.gif~.gif

Offline stefan_iro

• It´s a me, Mario
When I click "Add" to add a ROM to my PC-E card I get a "Failed to open file" error, and no file selection dialog shows up.

It´s the same behavior with a N64 formated Neo2 Lite cart  :(
I always get the "Failed to open file:" error!
When I format my Neo2 Lite cart to GBA, I get a different error  >:(
Then it says "Zero file length can not be read!"
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 04:29:23 PM by stefan_iro »
8bit & 16bit

Offline stefan_iro

• It´s a me, Mario
The freezing problem when formating to GBA seem to be still present  :(
I´ve done a format to GBA with NEO2 Pro Manager 1.06 and burnt the games with NEO2 Ultra Menu V3.04.
When I try to start the game it freezes at the "Mark title, Please wait..." screen. °^o
8bit & 16bit

Offline EmteCoke

Yeah i having the same problem fail to open error on my Neo Myth 3 in 1 and the snes myth and the N64 Myth all do the same :(

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
What OS? Vista/7?
Because that must be the new .pat file that goes to the temp folder. I think .pat files should go to the application's directory instead the windows temp directory.

Offline stefan_iro

• It´s a me, Mario
What OS? Vista/7?
Because that must be the new .pat file that goes to the temp folder. I think .pat files should go to the application's directory instead the windows temp directory.

I´m still using WinXP!
8bit & 16bit

Offline mic_

• Global Moderator
Yes, Vista Home Premium SP2 (32-bit).

Indeed, the temp directory for my user seems to be read-only. I would've at least expected a temp directory to be writable even for others than the administrator.

So Conle's suggestion might be the best. And then I'll just have to keep installing the manager to some writable directory, like C:\NEO2.

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
Re: The MD/N64/SNES/PC-E/NDS Myth flash cart Pro programmer V1.06 [Aug.31th 2010]
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 02:33:50 PM »
Hopefully SivenYu will fix it soon , because the client is unusable under Vista/Windows7  ~sm-50.gif~.gif

And then I'll just have to keep installing the manager to some writable directory, like C:\NEO2.

I think that if the installer was creating a temp directory in the installation path program (files/neo2/manager/temp) even with default installation you should be fine.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 02:39:47 PM by Conle »

Offline stefan_iro

• It´s a me, Mario
Re: The MD/N64/SNES/PC-E/NDS Myth flash cart Pro programmer V1.06 [Aug.31th 2010]
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 04:27:05 PM »
Yeah i having the same problem fail to open error on my Neo Myth 3 in 1 and the snes myth and the N64 Myth all do the same :(

Have you also tried a GBA format? You should receive a different error message when adding GBA roms  :(
8bit & 16bit

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 09:25:37 PM »
here is the new exe file, please use the new one
it have fix the file open issue  ~sm-40.gif~
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 02:27:42 AM by Dr.neo »
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline stefan_iro

• It´s a me, Mario
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 01:42:21 AM »
here is the new exe file, please use the old one

???
I guess it should be:
here is the new exe file, please don´t use the old one
8bit & 16bit

Offline mic_

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 02:19:54 AM »
The "Failed to open file" error is gone with the latest exe. Programming my PC-E card seems to work fine. I only tested a single game, but it worked when I ran it on my TurboGrafx.

SNES burning seems to be broken though. It looks like it detects the ROM type and size correctly, and it doesn't report any errors, but none of the games work when I try loading them on my SNES. It's not the ROMs that are broken because I've used them successfully with the SNES Myth back when the NEO Ultra Menu was used for programming the carts.
  ~sm-53.gif~.gif

I also noticed that the SNES menu you included is a really outdated version (I think it was v0.05.  The latest released version is 0.26).