Author Topic: the final version of NEO 3DS SMS2/SMS4 Backup Master V1.24 released  (Read 16994 times)

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
the final version of NEO 3DS SMS2/SMS4 Backup Master V1.24 released

History:
* Support M95xxx eeprom
* Fixed M45/M25 bug

please test and report to us   ~sm-36.gif~
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline Armorphor

• NEO newbie
Re: the final version of NEO 3DS SMS2/SMS4 Backup Master V1.24 released
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 08:52:03 AM »
Good news for bugfixes ^^

But I think I found a new bug :(

I backed up Samurai Warriors Chronicals Save Data with SMS4 Backup Master V1.22 but when I try to restore it with V1.24 my 3DS gives me "Samurai Warriors Chronicals save data is corrupted..." but when I restore it with SMS4 backup master V1.22 it is OK.

Basically:

Backup up with V1.22: OK
Restore with V1.22: OK

Back up with V1.24: OK
Restore with V1.24: OK
Restore save file backed up from V1.22: Not OK

I was going crazy when it was always corrupted my save file and then I switched back to V1.22 and it worked 100%. I mean now I can backup/restore from V1.24 but I can't restore save files backed up with V1.22 in V1.24. I had to redownload V1.22, restore it with V1.22, then re-backup with V1.24 in order to restore from V1.24 properly.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 10:01:20 AM by Armorphor »

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 10:30:02 AM »
Samurai Warriors Chronicals --- please give me the app working screen shot ,i want to know this game use what type save chip?  ~sm-83.gif~.gif

Offline Armorphor

• NEO newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 11:22:13 AM »
Hi Dr. neo,

I don't mean app gives me error on the PC. It says:

"OK: Write Data" at the bottom

But it always be corrupted when I restore it from V1.24 but it is never corrupted with V1.22.

EEPROM: 25L4001 (Samurai Warriors US)

In simpler sayings I mean the 3DS don't read the save file correctly (it says save file corrupted) when I use V1.24 but if I use V1.22 my 3DS reads the save file perfectly.

Note: I did not modify the save in any way (I know there are CRC checks) I just backup then restore it and I get a "corrupt save" message from Samurai Warriors Chronicles if I use V1.24 but again it reads OK IF I use V1.22
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 02:04:31 PM by Armorphor »

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator

Offline jiven

• NEO newbie
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 07:13:52 PM »
DQM 3DS can't use SMS4. I lost my memory.

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2020, 07:44:43 PM »
For activating MS Office click this download office.com/setup applications, the users should have the product key which they could get on how to download office setup the product package if the purchase has been done by retail mode.

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2020, 07:45:06 PM »
Download Norton device security Go to norton.com/setup click Sign In. If you do not have a Norton account, click norton.com/setup Create an Accountand complete the sign up process. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click norton.com/setup Sign In.

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2020, 07:45:30 PM »
Sign in to enter your product key, access your account, manage your subscription, and extend your Norton protection to PC, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. If you don't already have a Norton account, create one today. Sign In. Or create a new account from norton.com/setup. Username Password Remember me on this device By clicking norton.com/setup Sign In.Norton™ provides industry-leading antivirus and security software for your PC, Mac, and mobile devices. Download www.norton.com/setup a Norton™ 360 plan - protect your devices against viruses, ransomware, malware and other online threats.

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2020, 07:45:51 PM »
 Norton Security Standard, Norton Security Deluxe and Norton Security Premium are no longer available as a complimentary trial. We have updated our protection and offer Norton 360 plans, with additional features like Secure VPN, PC SafeCam, PC Cloud Backup ‡‡,4 and xfinity norton download more.Download Norton gadget security Go to comcast norton click Sign In. In the event that you don't have a Norton account, click xfinity norton Create an Accountand complete the sign up process. Type in your email address and secret key for Norton, and snap Sign In.

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2020, 07:46:11 PM »
Manage your digital life. Anytime. Anywhere. At any time and from anywhere, sign in comcast norton to your account to manage your subscriptions, update your profile, change your billing preferences, or renew your protection.Go to comcast norton download and click Sign In. If you do not have a Norton account, then click norton.com/account Create an Account. Follow the on-screen instruction to create a Norton account. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click Sign In. If you forgot your password, click Having Trouble Signing In? and provide your email address.

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2020, 07:46:38 PM »
Two-factor authentication for your Norton account. Find Norton account. Update your Norton account from norton.com/account settings. Verify that an email you receive from Norton is legitimate. The solution made it easy for me to handle my issue. Yes No. Help us improve this solution. This was not my issue The steps were hard to follow  The norton.com/account solution Submit. Norton™ gives industry-driving antivirus and security programming for your PC, Mac, and cell phones. Download norton.com/account  arrangement - secure your gadgets against infections, ransomware, malware and other online dangers.

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2020, 07:47:00 PM »
Norton Security Standard, Norton Security Deluxe and Norton Security Premium are not, at this point accessible as a complimentary preliminary. We have refreshed our assurance and offer norton.com/account plans, with extra highlights like Secure VPN, PC SafeCam, PC Cloud Backup and then some.

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2020, 07:47:24 PM »
Through Webroot Secure Anywhere, You can protect your system, pc, and other devices from malware, virus, spyware, etc. With webroot.com/safe you can download, install & activate webroot with key code. After it, This is the guide for the download, install and activate the webroot, you have to follow the webroot.com/safe process.

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2020, 07:47:44 PM »
Webroot & Geek Squad have partnered to provide you with excellent PC security protection. Download your antivirus software webroot.com/safe here.Webroot® Web Threat Shield. Detect and block online threats faster with the Webroot® Web Threat Shield. We warn you about unsafe sites before you click www.webroot.com.safe for safer internet browsing.