Author Topic: The SMS4 & MD & N64 & SNES & PC-E Myth flash cart_ Pro programmer V1.20 [Nov.1s  (Read 30138 times)

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
The SMS4 & MD & N64 & SNES & PC-E  Myth flash cart_ Pro programmer V1.20 [Nov.1st 2011]

History:
* update all myth cart menu to the last one
* support the NEO3-SD detect
* fix some bugs

download:
http://www.neoflash.com/myth/The_SMS4_MD_N64_SNES_PC-E_Myth_flash_cart_Pro_programmer_V1.20_[Nov.1st_2011].rar
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 10:22:12 PM by Dr.neo »
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline stefan_iro

• It´s a me, Mario
Before I am going to download, just a short question.
Does the new version support 1024M flash memory?
Download link seems to be broken...  ~sm-93.gif~.gif
-----------------------------------
8bit & 16bit
the golden age of videogames

Offline mic_

• Global Moderator
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 04:48:12 AM by mic_ »

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
[1] the full download link is "http://www.neoflash.com/myth/The_SMS4_MD_N64_SNES_PC-E_Myth_flash_cart_Pro_programmer_V1.20_[Nov.1st_2011].rar"

[2] it support neo2 pro, but just can access the first 512M only, it's the SL4 HW limit, it need new programmer to support the 4 flash dices burn at parallel method  ::sm-02::
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline phonedork

You really need to come up with a one page instruction with links that work. I bought alot of stuff from you and alot of it does not work!
 >:D

Offline stefan_iro

• It´s a me, Mario
The link is http://tinyurl.com/bov96no
This link works fine :). Thank you mic_!

[1] the full download link is "http://www.neoflash.com/myth/The_SMS4_MD_N64_SNES_PC-E_Myth_flash_cart_Pro_programmer_V1.20_[Nov.1st_2011].rar"

Still doesn´t work for me...

[2] it support neo2 pro, but just can access the first 512M only, it's the SL4 HW limit, it need new programmer to support the 4 flash dices burn at parallel method  ::sm-02::

Hopefully there will be a upgrade or exchange for Slimloader IV soon.
I don´t intend to buy another flash cart as I already own two 1024M Neo2 Lite carts and a Neo2 Pro cart...
-----------------------------------
8bit & 16bit
the golden age of videogames

Offline phonedork

ok, since you like to answer questions. How about a document on how to run this ****. If there is please leave a link. I bought a 1024 megabit cart and after it formats I can only use 512 because it says the rest of it is bad blocks! I did not pay for a 512 megabit. Also I got the 1024 megabit cart with the SD port. It will not take any roms at all saying bad bin or something. I know they are good because I used them on the other flash cart that half way works. I have used several flash carts even the CD version from tototek that loads the games from the CD into a 24 meg cart. I also own the awesome Powerpaks from retrozone that blows this **** out of the water for SNES and NES. You can just drag the damn game into the flash. I am use to working with slightly terrible software but this is ridiculous. Plus as a customer and I read what this thing can do and it does not work it really pisses me off. I work hard for my money. I know I am not the only one who thinks this. I feel like I got to keep buying extra **** because this does not work.  >:D This stuff has no instructions! I swear I had to run through broken links and terrible english trying to figure out what I do know.

Offline phonedork

The new cart I bought from you will not format

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
The new cart I bought from you will not format

Provide more information regarding the product...

Offline phonedork

I have the Neo2Pro, 1024M ROM, 256 RAM, 16M Menu, 2M Save, with SD Card slot. I finally got it to format which takes about 3 hours. I am using the newest Pro Programmer V1.2, newest Super MD plugins, and Neo Myth Menu DX. I copied the plugins in the plugin folder and the menu where the bios are as I read. It has the newer menu where it has the fancier fonts and everything is arranged alphabetically. Now the cart with the SD card can read the ROMS off the SD card no problem all though it is very slow. I imagine since it has to read through the SD card, burn to the Cart, and then output to the sega. That works fine, but I cannot put any ROMS on the ROM cart itself. In other words I want to put the bigger ROMS on the 1024M cart and leave the rest on the SD. I hope I am explaining this right. The cart not only has a SD slot but 1024M of ROM. Also I read here it reads all ROMs regardless of region. However I put a PAL in and it says its for PAL only. Am I suppose to do something to make it work? I go into options and its only for saving, which also seems to work fine. The cart does not read any Sega MAster System ROMS. Now I know my master system ROMS are good because I also have the regular 1024M card WITHOUT the SD port. When I format this specific cart, it comes back calculating all the bad blocks and I am left with 502 megabits. I have to use the older software to upload sega master system ROMS only into that cart without the SD slot. However the old software does not have the cooler menu and games are arranged not in alphabetical order but rather how I burned them. For the life of me I cannot get RYGAR to run in SMS. I have downloaded every rom and that one never works. I remember it working before when I first got this cart 2 years ago. Maybe as the menu and programmer keep updating it becomes less compatible. Anyways, I am sorry I sounded like a dickhead. I was just mad.

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
In other words I want to put the bigger ROMS on the 1024M cart and leave the rest on the SD.

You can only use up to 512Mbit of flash space.

SD card can read the ROMS off the SD card no problem all though it is very slow.
Slow ? The sd reading speeds are descent.The largest game(SSF2) can be loaded in less than 34seconds.
Sounds like you're using a VERY old version(non-deluxe) , so get this : http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=7212.0;attach=2843 ,
copy the MDBIOS file to the neo2 programmer's installation path , then go to the format tab , select "fast format" for GAME flash and "full format" for MENU flash , and click "burn".

However I put a PAL in and it says its for PAL only
Make sure that the menu is up to date.
Just download the latest version that i've linked above ^.

Edit : Also , don't forget that some games check the region of the console and in order to get them to work you need GG/AR/HEX cheats...

The cart does not read any Sega MAster System ROMS

Use the programmer to burn those.

Maybe as the menu and programmer keep updating it becomes less compatible.

The programmer has buggy drivers.Most people use virtual machines together with windows xp 32bit installed just for this reason.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 09:47:46 PM by Conle »

Offline phonedork

Ok, that makes since that I can use only 512 megabits on the ROM side. I guess it keeps extra ROM for when it flashes from the SD card. However I cannot burn anything to it. Not one game!
On the master system side I burn it to the other 1024MB cart using the old software. This is a lengthy task because I cannot simply highlight all the games at once and burn. First I have to verify the bad blocks then burn 5 at a time. When I choose SRAM for lets say Phantasy Star, the lowest option is 64K. I input that and burn. Once I play the game it is fine and saves. But if I add another game to the cart later it does not save anymore. So I transferred my SMS games after burning with the old program to the new prorammer and it does arrange my SMS games in Alphabetical order with the cooler menu. Thats nice, but I found that out by accident, like most things. I will try the newer menu. But seriously not everybody is going to figure this out. A good guide would be nice with updated links to what is needed. This is the most difficult flash cart I ever dealt with. Anyways thanks for your help.

Offline phonedork

Your LINKS above do not work.

Offline phonedork

Ok,  so I cant seem to format my NEO2Pro. I can load games from my SD card no problem. But I cannot load any to the ROM side. I understand that even though it has 1012MB ROM, I can only use about 512. But it will not let me use even that. I cant even load one game! It says not enough ROM. I want to load some of the larger games I play on it and maybe sega master system games. I can only do a standard format of the cartridge. I was never able to do a low level format. It keeps saying USB device times out after about 2 hours. I know the ROM needs power so I got one of those USB port devices with its own power supply, so I would generate enough power to hopefully complete a low level format. But its still will not complete. Even after a standard format it shows I have (0) ROM space. What am I doing wrong? According to the current software page I am using everything correctly.

My Client is (NEO2 Pro manager 1.11)
I am using the (Neo Myth Menu Deluxe V2.5)
I am using the (Super MD Plugin V2_2_0_3)

I also have another 1024MB ROM cart, Can I burn the SMS games with save features using this setup? Or do I have to use the old client (NEO2 Ultra MENU V3.04)? This is the only client I can use to get SMS games to run.

Also, how do I play other region games?

How do you play other region games on the sega CD?

Is anyone having issues with NBA JAMs TE 32X and Super Street Fighter II? I have loaded every different ROM for that and cannot seem to get it to work.

Thanks

Offline phonedork

Ok,
I see I dont have NEO2 Pro manager 1.20, I got it now and will try this. Not sure if this will make a difference.