Author Topic: The SMS4 & MD & N64 & SNES & PC-E Myth flash cart_ Pro programmer V1.30 [Jan.15  (Read 11184 times)

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
The SMS4 & MD & N64 & SNES & PC-E  Myth flash cart_ Pro programmer V1.30 [Jan.15 2012]

History:
* Fixed the 128M PC-E cart format issue, and add one "128M format" option also
* Supported the PC-E 20M Street Fighter game
* Updated some myth menu
* Revised the N64 default menu path

download:
http://www.neoflash.com/myth/The_SMS4_&_MD_&_N64_&_SNES_&_PCE_Myth_flash_cart_Pro_programmer_V1.30_Jan.15_2012.rar
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 10:23:46 PM by Dr.neo »
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
A little feedback on this release - format works fine on my 128M, and I can finally play SF2:CE!  ;D

So far so good on running things. Haven't run into any trouble so far. Nice update!

Offline wolfpacleader1986

• NEO newbie
I don't know. I'm using this on Windows 7 64-Bit. I have the 128MB option checked and EVERY TIME I flash the card, it gives me a white screen. I've tried formatting NUMEROUS TIMES with and without the "128MB Fix" turned on. The games burn either way, but now it's getting my Turbo Duo to read the card instead of the white screen.....

Offline Ichiban Rei

I had the same white screen problem.  Do a low level format.  That fixed the issue for me on my duo-rx and GT.  Sadly I had downloaded a new romset and none work.  I believe I need to edit headers and I forgot how.

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
I wrote a utility to go through a directory of PCE roms and strip headers and mirror 3Mb games. You can find it in this thread. It's based on a couple utilities mic wrote that did those separately on a single file - I wanted something to do both on an entire directory.

Offline Eyedunno

Awesome! It's really great to be able to use the new menu with the 128 meg cart. The only improvement I can suggest is the ability to hold the button to scroll through the menu.

Pretty fantastic as is though. Thanks!