Author Topic: PLEASE HELP!!! Issue with my 64mb Card!  (Read 4008 times)

Offline Giorgaras

• NEO newbie
PLEASE HELP!!! Issue with my 64mb Card!
« on: December 11, 2011, 10:21:50 AM »
Hello,

I am running windows XP with service pack 3.

I have been using my PCE FLASH 64mb since 2008 with no problems, I was using the old software that came with the disk.  Recently I reformatted my PC and reinstalled windows.

When I tried to Reinstall my Slim Loader IV it recognized it as NEO POWER USB and asked for the driver, I pointed it to the driver folder that came with the disk, and it couldnt find it.

Then I tried the GUIDE and downloaded the new software, everything worked fine and it looked better than the old, but now when I load roms to the Card, it does not get past the menu screen, the roms are listed, but when I hit button I or II, it does not load and just stays frozen on the menu screen

I need to know one of 2 solutions.

If I am going to keep the new software, how do I fix this problem?

Or if I can use the old software, how can I get my windows to find the USB driver to notice the slim loader again.

Keep in mind before the reformat I had no problems, but for some reason it's not letting me install my slim loader anymore :(

Im very sad, about this, Please Help!

Offline mic_

• Global Moderator
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! Issue with my 64mb Card!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 09:56:18 PM »
The new software (Neo2 Manager) has issues with burning PCE ROMs. Hopefully that will be fixed, but I don't know who is working on the Manager.

The old software (Neo Power Something) works properly. Not sure what the driver issue could be. I think there are some drivers included with this. Maybe they work?

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 10:52:16 PM »
please use the old stable version v1.1 APP, the neo2 manager embed the PC-E support function is not complete yet, just for test.
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline Supremo Lagarto

• NEO newbie
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 08:34:39 AM »
The new software (Neo2 Manager) has issues with burning PCE ROMs. Hopefully that will be fixed, but I don't know who is working on the Manager.

The old software (Neo Power Something) works properly. Not sure what the driver issue could be. I think there are some drivers included with this. Maybe they work?

NO, THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS 7 OR XP SP3. IT IS JUST THE APPLICATION.