Author Topic: NDS Homebrew Podcast  (Read 7236 times)

Offline MR_COW

NDS Homebrew Podcast
« on: November 28, 2006, 06:38:41 AM »
Hi Neo Team!

My name is Dan Brunell. I am the main host of the one and only NDS
Homebrew podcast, the NDS Homebrewcast. If you don't know what a podcast is, it is a pre-recorded show that people do over the internet, and put it up in MP3 format. To listen to our shows, go to http://homebrewcast.com/ , where we have a RSS feed up and direct MP3
downloads. Also, you can search iTunes for DS Homebrew and we will show up.

We have over 500 listeners, and are growing very fast. We are also
becoming a very popular and reliable source of news. We have about 40 active users on our forum(The rest are spam-boyts :-( ) We have been linked
on popular sites such as PSPupdates.com, Digg.com, 4colorrebellion.com,
and many more.

Thanks ;)
-Dan Brunell

Offline Strike

Re: NDS Homebrew Podcast
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 11:08:51 AM »
He posted this ad twice, please ban him.

Offline MR_COW

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 10:49:42 AM »
Our old one was a different site, and it was a different host of the show who posted it. We went from 50 listeners to 500+. Big difference.

We are more official now, with a .com domain name, Official reviews(We got a DS-X and M3 Lite Pro), and more popular homebrewers getting on.

Offline Strike

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 12:34:36 PM »
Ok, ok.. Advertise, I don't care. Just out of curiosity, are you the same Mr. COW that I have seen all over the net dissin' NeoFlash? If so, I find it highly ironic that you are posting here, all bright and cheery. Also if you are, some of your arguments were valid (NeoFlash being targeted towards the idiot pirate crowd), but under-researched in terms of the new hardware's possible capabilities.

Offline HOTM

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 05:06:29 AM »
It does have potential. Trust me, he probably know. But I don't think its potential will ever be realized. I want a product to give it a fair review. I diss neo cause the mk2/3 were a failure. The neo2 might change it, I don't know. Its a reviewers job to get opinions on every flashcart to see which is best.

MR_COW should get one to review, to compair to the DS-X, Supercard, and M3 Lite Pro.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 05:09:29 AM by HOTM »