Author Topic: News Roms Mega Drive: Beggar Prince English, no save.  (Read 8148 times)

Offline julhao244

• NEO newbie
News Roms Mega Drive: Beggar Prince English, no save.
« on: May 10, 2013, 08:56:27 AM »
Hello, do not know if someone in the community knows, but recently succeeded dumped the game "BeggarPrince" look in the underground-gamer (other news ROMS left unreleased beyond this and have to have to download and registration is downloaded by Torrent) or Google, testing the program "Neo2 Manager Pro 1.20 the PlugDemo 2.2.0.3 "the game until it works, but I do not know if it's the Rom (maybe some protection despite dumped) or if the program needs updating, but passing on some parts of the game, from nothing back on the presentation screen, and the impossibility of saving someone else's site know if there is some kind of attachment for the game to work right?
Taking advantage of every time I test the ROM (with the same programs) game "Street Fighter II Special Champion Edition", a screen appears orange, how do I make this game work? Already the Super Street Fighter II works normally.

Already, I await a reply and thank you for the attention.

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
Re: News Roms Mega Drive: Beggar Prince English, no save.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 02:07:15 AM »
Most folks won't comment on Beggar Prince since it's still relatively "new", much like folks won't comment on Pier Solar. I certainly won't comment on it.

Street Fighter II SCE works fine for me... maybe your rom image is bad.

Offline julhao244

• NEO newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 08:37:10 AM »
Would pass the link of a good Rom of StreetFighter II SCE or how to get the ROM for me?
You already tested the ROM in BeggarPrince Flashcart Mega Drive? I await response and thank you for attention.

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 11:29:51 PM »
Would pass the link of a good Rom of StreetFighter II SCE or how to get the ROM for me?

Use a search engine, such as google :
"@Search query : Super street fighter 2 mega drive rom"

Offline julhao244

• NEO newbie
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 08:59:50 AM »
Conle, the ROM of Super Street Fighter II (U) works perfectly with the program I'm using, the problem is with the ROM of the "Street Fighter II '- Special Champion Edition (U) version CRC32 13FE08A1" when I enter the game , the fully screen turns orange instead of entering the game. The program used is "Neo2 Manager Pro 2.2.0.3 PlugDemo 1:20," which appears on TV as "Neo Super 32X/MD/SMS Menu v2.9".
Have some knowledge of this same game with different CRC32 code (you can check the code CRC32 when zipped), type other Rom or latest plugin?

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 11:41:01 AM »
I already said I won't comment on any "new" roms.

As to the other game, an MD5SUM value would be more useful. The one I tried is 94c07e0d90ecb7a7745d5eec376b1d61, and I think it was part of the NoIntro set.

Offline julhao244

• NEO newbie
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 01:30:55 PM »
ChilyWilly Sorry, did not understand what u mean. You refers to the game "Beggar Prince"?
which program that you used to enter all these codes? I await your response. ~sm-64.gif~.gif

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 08:22:29 AM »
ChilyWilly Sorry, did not understand what u mean. You refers to the game "Beggar Prince"?
which program that you used to enter all these codes? I await your response. ~sm-64.gif~.gif

I won't help people trying to get or run new games like Beggar Prince or Pier Solar.

The long code is the MD5SUM of the SF2SCE rom I run. You need something that calculates the MD5SUM, like MD5SUM, to get the MD5SUM of a file. Most folks use MD5SUM values to identify files rather than CRC since MD5SUM is more unique and thus less likely to cause misidentification of files.

You can find a Windows version of MD5SUM here: http://www.pc-tools.net/win32/md5sums/

If you run linux, MD5SUM will either already be installed, or in the repository for your distro. You would just open the package manager for your distro and install it.

mahi01

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2021, 03:00:10 PM »
Get your office setup from office.com/setup . If your version of Ms Office setup came with your PC, you can download or order a latest version from office.com/setup . You can also set up an office with a 25-digit activation code. For more information, you should visit our website office.com/setup . Our team is always available for your help.

An account associated with Office is required to install or reinstall Office. For that, sign in to office.com/setup and Get your office setup from office.com/setup . Enter the product key for the office setup. You can follow the instructions given by our website office.com/setup to activate the office setup with the product key. There is a new Sensatin office in the MS office market.

mahi01

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2021, 03:01:33 PM »
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is a powerful antivirus, designed to fight malaria and other threats. You can protect your computer, PC, and other devices from malware, viruses, spyware, etc. You can download, install and install webroot via webroot.com/safe . To install Webroot go to webroot.com/safe . If you do not have an account, go to Find My Webroot Account and create an account. If you want to know more about it, then you can visit the webroot.com/safe website.

You can go to webroot.com/safe website to download and install webroot. Go to webroot.com/safe with product key. And activate it. Enter webrot key code for activation. To know more about this, you can visit our given website webroot.com/safe and get information as per your convenience.

webroot secureanywhere gives you excellent PC security. Your antivirus software also allows downloading webroot with keycode. If you want to download and install Webroot Security on your device, go to webroot.com/safe and your Webroot Safe Download starts automatically. To know more about Webroot Antivirus, you can visit our website webroot.com/safe . You can install webroot safe by visiting our website webroot.com/safe and Our team will always be available to help you.

mahi01

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2021, 03:02:30 PM »
Webrot is quick and easy to download, install and run. In addition, the updates are automated so that you always have the current security. webroot.com/safe gives you excellent PC protection. Your antivirus software also allows downloading webroot with keycode. If you want to download and install Webroot Security on your device, go to webroot.com/safe and your Webroot safe download starts automatically. You can visit our website webroot.com/safe for details of the entire process.

mahi01

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2021, 03:05:42 PM »
Watch Unlimited Movies, TV Shows and Get Free Shipping Benefits with Amazon Prime Low Data Usage with amazon. Visit here : Amazon.com/mytv amazon prime login to login into your prime.Using a computer, go to Amazon.com/mytv . Sign-in with an active e-mail address and password or click Create your Amazon account. On your mobile device or computer, go to Amazon.com/mytv . Sign in to your Amazon account. Enter the code shown on your TV in to the Amazon website.

The Amazon My TV Code program requires the customer to have an Amazon account and a streaming device or TV. Amazon Prime Video is available on almost all streaming devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast. For this you just have to go to Amazon.com/mytv and activate amazon with the help of amazon activation code. You can visit our website Amazon.com/mytv for details of the entire process.Watch Unlimited Movies, TV Shows and Get Free Shipping Benefits with Amazon Prime Low Data Usage with amazon. Visit here : Amazon.com/mytv to login into your prime.

mahi01

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2021, 03:08:45 PM »
Here is a detailed guide on Amazon.com/mytv registration, how you can get the activation code to activate Prime video on your smart TVs. Using a computer, go to Amazon.com/mytv . Sign-in with an active e-mail address and password or click Create your Amazon account. On your mobile device or computer, go to Amazon.com/mytv . Sign in to your Amazon account. Enter the code shown on your TV in to the Amazon website.

Amazon Prime is a subscription service that caters to the media needs of people through the Amazon Prime platform. Amazon.com/mytv Notifies visitors about topics such as Register TV, Amazon Prime TV and MyTV code. To register your device on the Amazon website you go to our website Amazon.com/mytv and enter the given code.Watch Unlimited Movies, TV Shows and Get Free Shipping Benefits with Amazon Prime Low Data Usage with amazon. Visit here : Amazon.com/mytv to login into your prime.

If you want to take full advantage of your Amazon Prime account please link it to your TV and thank us later. Simply head on over to Amazon.com/mytv . Amazon Prime is a subscription service that caters to the media needs of people through the Amazon Prime platform. Amazon.com/mytv Notifies visitors about topics such as Register TV, Amazon Prime TV and MyTV code. To register your device on the Amazon website you go to our website Amazon.com/mytv and enter the given code. Visit here : Amazon.com/mytv to login into your prime.

mahi01

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2021, 03:09:48 PM »
Let's disneyplus.com/begin activate and enjoy it. With which you can watch full episodes of your favorite Disney Junior and Disney XD shows, on the Disney Channel. Apart from watching movies, video clips, you can also play games.Here’s How to Use disneyplus.com/begin . If you want to know more about it then you can visit our website disneyplus.com/begin and take advantage of it.

If you want to know more about it then you can visit our website disneyplus.com/begin and take advantage of it. Click Here for the DisneyPlus.com Login: Sign In to Disney+ If you’ve been using Disney Plus on your iPhone or Samsung TV but now want to use it on your TV, then you need to know the disneyplus.com/begin page. Thankfully, it’s super easy to get to, and I’ve got all the details for you below. Here’s How to Use disneyplus.com/begin .

mahi01

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2021, 03:10:47 PM »
Are you the proud owner of a Disney+ Subscription Card? You’re enjoying all the best stories in the world, all in one place. You can go to disneyplus.com/begin and activate your disney now for watching TV shows and movie ,To activate your Disney+ Subscription card, please follow our website disneyplus.com/begin .If you want to know more about it then you can visit our website disneyplus.com/begin and take advantage of it.

Disney+ is the exclusive home for your favorite movies and TV shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. Start streaming today. Sign Up Now Log In.If you want to know more about it then you can visit our website disneyplus.com/begin and take advantage of it.you can also disneyplus.com/beginto watch disney channel With which you can watch full episodes of your favorite Disney Junior and Disney XD shows.for more details Here’s How to Use disneyplus.com/begin .