Author Topic: Is there something wrong?  (Read 6579 times)

Offline StarshipSuite

• NEO newbie
Is there something wrong?
« on: September 19, 2010, 01:27:15 AM »
Whenever I download games and move them to my TTDS SD card, it says moving, and just when it is about done, it freezes. This causes a lot of problems to my computer, such as removing the task bar. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?! ~sm-43.gif~ Can anyone tell me why, and how to fix it. My laptop is Vista by the way. Is it because it's vista? ~sm-64.gif~.gif

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
Re: Is there something wrong?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 05:08:38 AM »
Whenever I download games and move them to my TTDS SD card, it says moving, and just when it is about done, it freezes. This causes a lot of problems to my computer, such as removing the task bar. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?! ~sm-43.gif~ Can anyone tell me why, and how to fix it. My laptop is Vista by the way. Is it because it's vista? ~sm-64.gif~.gif

If im not mistaken,TTDS just have a miniSD slot where you just plug-in your miniSD, so how is this related with TTDS?  ???
This is more like USB port issue or your USB<->miniSD adapter is broken.

Offline StarshipSuite

• NEO newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 09:38:59 AM »
Thanks, that seemed to be the problem. it was a bad usb. I got a new one and now it works. Thank you  ~sm-82.gif~.gif

Offline ChillyWilly

• Global Moderator
  • Just a coding machine.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 01:43:05 PM »
Sometimes it's not so much bad as it is low-power. Many flash cart devices that use USB draw their power from the USB, which can be too much for some ports. It's not the same as a plain USB stick or a mouse. Pass-throughs in particular often don't work. A port on the motherboard or a powered hub generally work well.