Author Topic: USB Slim loader driver  (Read 5479 times)

Offline songoku119

USB Slim loader driver
« on: April 19, 2006, 02:27:04 AM »
I recently did a fresh install for windows (got the new RAPTOR drive and wanted my windows install on that extra speed :-D) and went to install my USB Slimloader again when i noticed that I have misplaced my driver cd :( IF anyone could post of the driver for the USB SLIM LOADER III, i would appreciate it much.

Offline cory1492

• Neo MOD
    • Cory1492's NDS + PSP corner
Re: USB Slim loader driver
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 11:12:24 AM »
it is included in NeoPowerKit, install the program and it will be in
C:\NEO Power Kit\USB_Driver

for the latest NPK:
http://www.neoflash.com/driver/Neo_Power_Kit_V2.3.exe
Those who have come here to hate should leave now, for in their hatred they only betray themselves.
translated from The Book of Life (Src: Sword of Truth - Phantom by Terry Goodkind)

Offline songoku119

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 11:15:05 AM »
yeah i found another topic on this and tried what was suggested. i have the latest NPK installed, and when it goes to install new hardware wizzard, i point it to the USB_Driver folder and it still can't find it.

Offline cory1492

• Neo MOD
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 11:33:32 AM »
try it on this folder instead:
C:\NEO Power Kit\USB_Driver\CD03 - Slim loader 3
If you did something else though it may not be able to identify the device until you clear out the info from that in the registry. If its not too far back I recommend a system restore to a point before you did "that other thing".
Those who have come here to hate should leave now, for in their hatred they only betray themselves.
translated from The Book of Life (Src: Sword of Truth - Phantom by Terry Goodkind)

Offline songoku119

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 07:03:02 AM »
That's the only thing i could think of that went wrong. Maybe there is something in the registry still, but i cant seem to find the post again where it says what I should delete from the registry and from the drivers. If you could poing me to the thread, i would appreciate it much.

Offline cory1492

• Neo MOD
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 07:57:39 AM »
Its in the FAQ forum
http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,1569.msg5148.html#msg5148
I still find it simpler to system restore though when something like this happens.

Offline songoku119

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 01:05:58 PM »
I tried the system restore as suggest with no success. immediately when i logged back on after restore, i went to the registry and the entry was still there so the system restore did not affect it for some reason.  So i then tried to manually delete it from the registry and it just says error while deleting key. any suggestions?

Offline bruceg

• NEO Tester
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 04:57:05 PM »
The registry could be corrupt or it could be a 'permissions' issue.

Cory addressed that issue here:

http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,1297.msg12791.html#msg12791

BruceG

Offline LucyWright

• NEO newbie
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2021, 03:40:18 PM »
Neoflash is the website which used to d the recreation of old things. The old things are recreated to make new things. They are Narrative essay to work in their respective fields. This is the reason for their large number of views