NEO Team's Projects for the GBA/NDS/NDS lite > MK2/3 menu BETA version release & feedback zone

That's IT! Selling MK3!!!

<< < (2/3) > >>

jkyle:
Yeah, the software support is a total disgrace. Why after all this time are we still getting 0.X software? And why is everything BETAx.

Screw this. Can anyone recommend a tool that works with decent programmers that don't just want us to spend another $70 every few months?

quintusds:

--- Quote from: jkyle on April 10, 2007, 12:40:00 PM ---Yeah, the software support is a total disgrace. Why after all this time are we still getting 0.X software? And why is everything BETAx.

Screw this. Can anyone recommend a tool that works with decent programmers that don't just want us to spend another $70 every few months?

--- End quote ---

you can try the new 2GB DS-X or use action replay on the MK3's donor slot then use the action replay to play your favorite games via the AR codes of course and if that doesn't work you can then give up on neoflash beacause the MK5 sucks also compared with the DS-X. But if you can get the action replay running then don't give up on the MK3 just yet ok.
Hope I was helpful

jkyle:
Yeah, I bought a couple of Magickeys and I could never understand why the software support was so lame. I think I'll take your advice and look into the ds-x.

Thanks for the advice.

quintusds:

--- Quote from: jkyle on April 12, 2007, 03:00:55 PM ---Yeah, I bought a couple of Magickeys and I could never understand why the software support was so lame. I think I'll take your advice and look into the ds-x.

Thanks for the advice.

--- End quote ---

before you go over to the DS-X you might wanna try action replay on the MK3 so you can play hacked games via donor slot of mk3 it might allow for multiple carts to be run try dumping other carts to it like the (ninjads mod) or M3 real when it comes out I think the MK3 has special abilities that get around the software support that well sucks. try action replay on the MK3 and tell me if it works ok.

I want to test something with the MK3 like run Action replay's cheat engine from the MK3's donor slot then take it out and place a game or M3 real with a direct-boot game like a dump of the ninjads then hack it to run on the MK3 via the MK3 data sheet and action replay trainer toolkit.

gurlmp:
WAIT I THINK I GOT IT............GET A SUPERCARD SD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version