NEO Team's Projects for the GBA/NDS/NDS lite > MK2/3 menu BETA version release & feedback zone

DEAD N FURIOUS (E) AND MINI RC RALLY (U) STILL NOT WORKING

(1/1)

gurlmp:
compatability list  BY: beelzebub06660 - I used an original DS and even tried my DS LITE with v7 Firmware , MK3 128 mbit w/menu 0.6 beta 3 flashed on it, and a 1 GB kingston and still cant get 0804 - Dead 'N Furious (E) or mini rc rally to work even though you said they work. do you have to change some of those settings to get them to work?

Jeromel:
You don't need to change the settings... you need to change the product.

Dr.neo:
mk2/3 support not stop,but now we are busy in the mk6 menu,we will release mk2/3 menu v1.0 after it.

gurlmp:
Do you have any idea when the release date for the new mk2/mk3 menu 1.0 will be announced?  Will it have a better compatibility?

rogerpoco:
It has been 6 months since a legitimate update for the NEO2/3(Not counting GBA support(Ultra),which most users of this equipment are not concerned about.Most people got it for NDS support.).
Additionally,it has been over a year since an update for the MK2/3(The Beta3 was considered an update for about a day,then everyone-well,almost everyone-quickly realized that the beta2 was better).
It's not so bad that there is newer equipment being released,just that there is so much potential for the older stuff(I still get out my MK3 occasionally,just to forget the freezing of the NEO2/3).
I used to tell people with these types of problems that there are plenty of games that DO work,but by now,a person has had time to beat the hundred and fifty(or so)games that work with the MK2/3.
Updates for either would be great,but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version