NEO Team's Projects for the GBA/NDS/NDS lite > MK2 for FREE

[Affiliates] [App] PixelFixer 2.0

<< < (2/4) > >>

cory1492:
 ::)
any relation to this aside from the name? (mine was completed and uploaded to myfilestash for release INCLUDING source on 07/12/05 02:05AM)
http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/cory1492/pixelFixerv2.zip
would be nice to know if you used my source and improved on it, so kudos if you did and are getting something for free for it ;)

Nice UI BTW, much better than the one I tossed together.

Ufos85:

--- Quote from: cory1492 on September 08, 2005, 06:53:10 PM --- ::)
any relation to this aside from the name? (mine was completed and uploaded to myfilestash for release INCLUDING source on 07/12/05 02:05AM)
http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/cory1492/pixelFixerv2.zip
would be nice to know if you used my source and improved on it, so kudos if you did and are getting something for free for it ;)

Nice UI BTW, much better than the one I tossed together.

--- End quote ---

No, the first version, aka 0.1 was done a week after I recived my DS late Juli. I looked through your source aswell and its not built in the same way at all, more than it flashes the screens :)
If you're on IRC you can contact me, Im known as Furre there.
You could always ask Lira-Nuna on that Ive done it from scratch, he was the one that got me going ^-^
On futher releases Ill change the name of the App, I did not know that the name was already shared.

cory1492:
Like I said, nice UI and it works much better than mine - was just curious if mine actually inspired anything, as it did not get much feedback when I made it as to whether anyone would actually be interested in more features or not... just got a lot of "well, if you have epilepsy..." stuff ::)

LiraNuna:
this actually fixed 2 stuck pixels on my new DS.

Thanks alot! ^_^

Ufos85:

--- Quote from: cory1492 on September 12, 2005, 03:17:43 PM ---Like I said, nice UI and it works much better than mine - was just curious if mine actually inspired anything, as it did not get much feedback when I made it as to whether anyone would actually be interested in more features or not... just got a lot of "well, if you have epilepsy..." stuff ::)

--- End quote ---

Well, since I hadnt seen your program since yesterday, that wasnt where I got inspired from. Reason I made it was cause I knew there were GBA apps that could be run on the DS, but not support the full resolution, so that's where the idea came from to make a fullresolution "flasher".
And the reason that you have to close the lid on mine is to avoid the epilepsy comments, and it have worked so far ^-^.

--- Quote from: LiraNuna on September 12, 2005, 03:17:43 PM --- this actually fixed 2 stuck pixels on my new DS.

Thanks alot! ^_^

--- End quote ---

Your welcome, hope it can help as many people as possible  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version