Author Topic: No SlimLoader USB found  (Read 6079 times)

Offline micki

• NEO newbie
No SlimLoader USB found
« on: April 12, 2015, 07:33:56 PM »
Hi all, I think I'm gonna need a little bit of help with this.

I've been using my NEO MYTH MD 512M CART(3in1 Flash Cart) for several years now, since 2009 more or less and, even though I always had some trouble installing the driver/pc programmer, I always ended up finding a solution.

In the past, I used it with Windows XP and Windows 7, and I used to have problems with the driver, since it just wouldn't recognize the cart when I plugged it into my computer via USB. I solved it by downloading winusb.dll, efsadu.dll and msjava.dll, putting them into my NEO2 Ultra Menu directory, and reregistering the Neo2Usb.dll file.

But now, I've got a new computer, and it runs Windows 8. I've tried everything I've been able to come up with, but it just won't recognize the cart when I plug it in. I go to Device Management on my computer, and it's always listed as "USB Power Kit". When I run Neo2 Pro Manager, it always says "No SlimLoader USB Found".

What am I doing wrong? What can I do to solve this problem? I'm not going to be able to use my cartridge to add or remove games anymore if this is not going to work on Windows 8.

Any ideas greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance!

-Micki.

Offline sarang

Re: No SlimLoader USB found
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 03:21:56 PM »
You must install driver yourself in a special way for windows 8. I recommend search for information about "Disable driver signature verification" and use that method to install the SlimLoader USB driver. It is only necessary to do once, and after you can use normally.

Offline micki

• NEO newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 07:10:16 PM »
Thanks a lot, it worked!  ~sm-43.gif~
Thanks for helping, I was spending way too much time trying to get this thing to work...

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 05:18:24 PM »
sarang is awesome :P
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2020, 02:46:15 PM »
mcafee antivirus is a commonly used antivirus that detects and kills PC infections, enables mail worms, Trojan programs, and so on, making your mcafee.com/activate  infrastructure free of infections and other malware day-to-day challenges. makes. For more accurate travel download www.mcafee.com/activate Mcafee Antivirus to protect your PC or PC from infection and ensure data. mcafee activation can be easily processed using the activation code from the mcafee retail card and using it online on the Mcafee website page. Click our mcafee.com/activate link for more information.

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2020, 02:48:30 PM »

Mcafee activation can be easily processed using activation code from mcafee retail card and using it online on Mcafee Website page. you canmcafee activate enter code  download and activate security of your device online.mcafee antivirus is widely used a antivirus helps to detect and neutralize download mcafee with activation code computer virus, the mail worms,the trojan programs,and also helps  your system free of virus and This is very beneficial for you For more mcafee installation with product key  information by visiting our website

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2020, 02:48:58 PM »
Mcafee is a standout amongst the best antivirus to ensure your computer,laptop and Great software fromvirus attacks.Mcafee program Saves your PC from i have mcafee product key infection.  Mcafee activation can be easily processed using activation code from mcafee retail card and using it online on Mcafee Website page. you can   download and activate security of your device online.And you can take advantage of it at the most For more install mcafee with activation code  information, visit the website

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2020, 02:49:28 PM »

webroot is all time best protective antivirus and anti-software .It is real time protection technology and it is safer , faster and more complete than ever beforeYou can easily download and install  webroot.com/safe it  Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Pro Activation Key is extensive and the dependable ant-virus tool provides a superior safety to your pc from harmful risks And for more information related to this, our website webroot activation You can get information by

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2020, 02:51:17 PM »
To enact Hulu Plus on your gadget, either utilize the on-screen console to enter your Hulu sign in data or go to hulu.com/activate and enter the gadget  initiation code. Both of these strategies will enable you to utilize Hulu on any Hulu-upheld gadget Hulu is a standout amongst other gushing administrations that simplicity access to content on various sorts of gadgets. from hulu activation You can stream crosswise over PCs, cell phones and gaming supports. and actuate your Hulu account Can do If you want to watch your favorite movies, TV shows or web series on a single platform, Then hulu the best option is you can download it easily And can hulu channel activation easily avail of it

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2020, 02:52:38 PM »
norton User can protect their devices by regularly scanning  norton.com/setup  the computer with Norton antivirus. norton.com/setup  anti-virus Existing uses virus definitions, suspicious behavior, emulation and antivirus gives the least demanding to utilize and most intutive assurance for your PC and your mobiles .introduce it and disregard viruses,spyware,root-units, hackers And easily norton.com/setup take advantage of it

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2020, 02:54:10 PM »
Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. Thousands of  roku activation channels available on this here. To watch favorite movies or web series on Roku Streaming Devices, user needs to create your Roku account at link your roku device   and completed a Roku account setup, and then complete an activation process to enter 6 digit Roku Link Code. To get roku link code, follow is the procedure to get roku link code. Sign in to your Roku account.And take enter roku activation code online advantage of it

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2020, 03:23:26 PM »

A browser is required to facilitate access to any roku account, so at first open your web brower. Login your Roku account by roku link activate roku tv providing required details. Then, go to Player section to retrieve the link code. Once getting the roku link code, open Link your Roku device. All you need is an excellent connectivity of network and an account to roku activation enter link code  manage the entire entertainment field. Roku code link can be found in different forms like:TV sets, set-top boxes etc. For more information roku account setup visit our website

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2020, 03:23:41 PM »
Through Roku we can Netflix, CBS, NBC, HBO, and many more connect to many roku link code from tv
 streaming services like. One can get the benefit of many Roku channels.Get the benefit of many hit movies and TV shows and live news every day enter activation code for roku  website On reaching  Then, go to the submit button. Now, Select a channel by Roku remote and according to your  choice which you want to watch and like.Roku account creation ¬∑For more roku link to enter my code information visit our website

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2020, 03:24:01 PM »
roku.com/link Activate roku from activate my roku code Enter the roku activation code at  and enable the roku streaming device or TV. roku activation code or Roku link code is the code used for activating the roku device. To activate your Roku streaming device you will need a Roku Account. There are two options to making your free Roku account. You can either create it upfront on my.roku.com/signup or when you begin the activation process of your   Roku streaming device. The activation process for your Roku streaming device is very straight-forward and easy.

Offline mahi01

• NEO newbie
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2020, 03:26:30 PM »
Security, in any form, is an important part how to download mcafee already purchased
of every activity. We put locks on our house, pattern lock on our phone, & take every possible measure to ensure safety.   The leading antivirus software that has strong presence is McAfee. To get McAfee protection, you can buy it from activate my mcafee product key web or any retail store. And get the benefit of it McAfee installation with product key Mcafee activates is the safest and best product for home and business users. This can help you to install McAfee activate on your activate mcafee with activation code system and Mac.