Author Topic: NEO-Max Final SPEC  (Read 36995 times)

Offline boblen

• Neo MOD
    • Aussie-Play.com
Re: NEO-Max Final SPEC
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2005, 02:10:23 PM »
sweet... ;D

Offline madmike1029

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2005, 02:58:34 PM »
thanx for the info. i just checked Divineo and it says it out of stock on the US site, does the .cn site ship to us? or do i have to order from the .com site? IC2005 shows they have it since the 10th of Nov.  which of these two places is better to order from?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 03:26:20 PM by madmike1029 »

Offline madmike1029

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2005, 12:42:15 PM »
I just want to verify, that this kit will work on the DS (even the updated ones) aslong as it is flashed with the newest flashme firmware via use of a passme2. This is correct right? I know I have the newer firmware specially since I own Mario Kart DS. I just want to make sure I am correct with this b4 I purchase one.

also just curious, is this compatible with clean dumps or do they have to be patched like the GST ones? Sorry if this has been asked b4.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 12:44:35 PM by madmike1029 »

Offline sk8erboi6

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2005, 11:29:44 AM »
I was just wondering if the Neo Max supports Nintendo Wi-fi with compatible games.

If anyone knows, please post! :D

Thanks

Offline madmike1029

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2005, 02:07:08 PM »
anyone know the weight of this item? Divineo states it is 1kg, whereas the Neo-Flash Linker kit is stated to be only .1kg (hence the Neo-Max doesn't qualify for the $5 shipping, instead it is $20shipping) I fail to see how this setup could possibly weight that much more, or am i missing something. Or is it that they jacked the weight up since it is a hot seller?
Is this indeed the best place to purchase or is there another?

Offline kiwibonga

• Iamsowonderful
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2005, 05:52:03 PM »
It's about as heavy as a half dozen quarters :P

Offline cory1492

• Neo MOD
    • Cory1492's NDS + PSP corner
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2005, 03:04:14 PM »
thanx for the info. i just checked Divineo and it says it out of stock on the US site, does the .cn site ship to us? or do i have to order from the .com site? IC2005 shows they have it since the 10th of Nov.  which of these two places is better to order from?

anyone know the weight of this item? Divineo states it is 1kg, whereas the Neo-Flash Linker kit is stated to be only .1kg (hence the Neo-Max doesn't qualify for the $5 shipping, instead it is $20shipping) I fail to see how this setup could possibly weight that much more, or am i missing something. Or is it that they jacked the weight up since it is a hot seller?
Is this indeed the best place to purchase or is there another?
CN site will ship worldwide as far as I know.

Let them know about the problem with the weight - it is probably a typo. As far as I know though, the CN site has a $5 flat rate shipping option (or at least it did last time I checked)
Those who have come here to hate should leave now, for in their hatred they only betray themselves.
translated from The Book of Life (Src: Sword of Truth - Phantom by Terry Goodkind)

Offline bruceg

• NEO Tester
Re: NEO-Max Final SPEC - Other bundles going to be available???
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2005, 05:33:08 AM »
Hi,

I recently purchased the NEO-MAX from Divineo.  I noticed that the included mk3 is the 64 Mb version, not the 512 Mb one.  The only difference between the different neo-max packages I have seen is the size of the included SD card.

It would have been nice for people who want to purchase the mk3 512 Mb version, not the 64 Mb one, to have had the option to buy a NEO-MAX package with that included, or even a package with a 1024 Mb NeoFlash cartridge instead of the 512 Mb one (I definitely would have paid more if it were ALL bundled together).

That way, you could play all the current 512 Mb games from the MK3 onboard memory (when that option becomes available in a future menu revision), and not from the signficantly slower SD card.  And a 1024 Mb cart would be useful to have when the future ds games break the current 512 Mb barrier, and they would play MUCH faster from the cart than from the SD card.  Please correct me if I have misstated anything.

Anyone know if this kind of package may be offered in the future, or are the current packages the only ones that are ever going to be offered???

Thanks

BruceG

« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 12:22:39 PM by bruceg »