Author Topic: [Affiliates] First-Touch.NL  (Read 5703 times)

Offline FT

[Affiliates] First-Touch.NL
« on: September 06, 2005, 04:31:36 AM »
Hello Neoflash,

I would like to request 2 Neoflash Kits. My website is First-Touch.NL, a Dutch Nintendo DS website, we are very popular in the Dutch NDS Community. We have Previews, reviews, forum, features, fast/good news and much more. Wel also do Hardware reviews like the Movie Player. We are still growing very fast and its only getting better.

We recently also had a artikel about the Digiblast and the Movie Player 3, with interview and detailed information.

Were also having a Contest with prizes like a Nintendo DS and a Pac-Pix Stylus.

We would like 2Kits because we have multiple people who work very hard at this site. Those people both will get an Flash kit, and will review it by themselves, we will place 2(!) reviews on the website.

We would like to put this advertising on our site: http://www.mxemu.com/img/neoflash.jpg

Thanks, Thomas Van Huut & Jeroen Vermeulen

(PS: You can also e-mail to Minish@First-Touch.NL and  Vermeulendanny@wanadoo.nl)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2005, 03:07:41 AM by R3Light »

Offline Thomper

Re: First-Touch.NL
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 09:49:33 PM »
-edited out, see response below. :D-
« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 11:59:51 PM by Thomper »

Offline Thomper

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 09:58:56 PM »
It sounds like the Mark-story...
-edited out, see response below. ;)-
« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 11:57:29 PM by Thomper »

Offline Thomper

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 11:53:48 PM »
Sorry, just got told by Ducky that he was supposed to ask it for Minish. My apologies for the incovenience. I wish you good luck on getting the NeoFlash, won't be bothering you now. ;)

Offline FT

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2005, 12:00:14 AM »
Sorry for misunderstading, im working "behind the curtains" @ First-Touch.NL.
Still hoping to get the Neo kit, Greets.

Offline Minish

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 01:55:17 AM »
It's true, I asked Duckey to ask for an free kit. I Hope you can give us one,  We'll give it full attention!

Offline R3Light

• Neo-Newbie
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2005, 03:07:17 AM »
Ok first of all to avoid confusions, free neoflash kits are not offered anymore, only MK2 (which the flashcart is not included). Secondly we want to ensure the trade will be done equally with all developers / webmasters. Unless Dr.Neo says differently, Dr.Neo can send out 1 MK2 unit to you in exchange for the banner placed in your website.

You are accepted :)
Please place the banner in your website and PM me your full name, address and phone number to arrange the delivery once the product is ready (1-2 weeks).