Author Topic: GUIDE: Getting started with NEO SNES/SFC Myth + NEO3 SD flash cart  (Read 9450 times)

Offline TwinA

• NEO newbie
THIS IS WORK IN PROGRESS! FOLLOW IT TILL THE BOTTOM. ALL WRITTEN TEXT IS READY TO BE FOLLOWED.

Hello everyone.

In this post i will document my own journy of getting my head around the faboules NEO Myth kart.
I myself own this product, the NEO SNES/SFC Myth + NEO3 SD flash cart. I purchased it there too!

There are different versions of the NEO SD flash cart. Both NEO2 and NEO3 (and possibly more versions?). I own the NEO3, and this guide is for that flash cart. My hardware is pictured here.

I beleive many parts of this guide may fit the NEO2 cart too. The PC software is different though.

Setting up your computer to work with the hardware

Notice: My system is Windows 7, x64. x64 means i will have some driver issues, these WILL be covered!

1. Installing drivers & software.

The drivers for the hardware you purchased (NEO Myth kart, the large grey one) are included in the NEO2 Pro Manager software.
This means that that software must be installed first - download it here! (version 1.30, 15 Januar 2012)

Install the program (just click next all the way through). During the setup you may encounter this question, asking to install a driver packet. Answer yes.

After installation, do not start the program. Connect the NEO Myth Kart to the computer via USB, and let Windows install the drivers (the drivers should install automatically, because the NEO2 Pro Manager is installed, and has the drivers). If the drivers are NOT found automatically, search for them manually with Windows. They are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\NEO2\Driver or C:\Program Files\NEO2\Driver by default.

Once Windows finds the drivers, it should look like this and this.

Now the drivers should be in place, lets test it!

- Insert the NEO3 SD into the NEO Myth Kart
- Connect the NEO Myth Kart to the PC. (like
- Start the NEO2 Pro Manager

There are now two things to note. See this screenshot (i made the program window smaller to produce a small screenshot, dont mind that).
1. The console selected is GBA. This is default.
2. It says "NEO2 Loading..." in the status bar in the bottom.

Once you click the console SFC, it should instantly say "NEO2 Ready!" (another screenshot, god knows i missed them myself!)
This tells us that the NEO Myth Kart is now correctly recognized by the software, and we can start burning a menu to the Kart.

2. Burning a new menu to the NEO Myth Kart

First, lets check what menu you already have on the NEO Myht Kart you received.
Connect the purchased hardware to your SNES, as shown here and turn it on.
I placed the NEO3 SD into the NEO Myth Kart, and placed an original kart in the back (this is required, i use the Super Mario Kart due to its DSP-1 enhancement chip, but any kart and region will do!)

My own menu looked like this at first. Now it look like this.
The important part is the version, 0.60.

1. Download the new menu

The latest version of the menu can always be found here: https://code.google.com/p/neo-myth-menu/downloads/list
That is the project page for the menu. The file you need will be named "myth_menu-X.XX.zip" - X.XX being the version.
Download the latest one. In the compressed file you download, you will find a file called NEOSNES.BIN. This is the menu.
The readme tells you all the features of the menu, and how to use it - you should read it.

2. Burn the menu

- Copy the NEOSNES.BIN to the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\NEO2\Manager (or where you have NEO2 installed).
- Insert the NEO3 SD module into the Neo Myth Kart, and connect the Neo Myth Kart to the PC as shown here.
- Open the NEO2 manager and switch to SFC under the FORMAT sections (make sure it says "NEO2 Ready!" when you switch, otherwise the kart is not detected)
- Open the Memory tab and click Menu Write (screenshot)
- In the "Menu Write Dialog" that opens, click the button "Path.." and point to the .bin file you just extracted in the first step.
- If the window looks like this (except for the path being your own), you are good to go. Press ok.
- The menu is now transferred. You should end with this dialog. If you do not, the burning failed.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 10:53:39 PM by TwinA »

Offline TwinA

• NEO newbie
Re: GUIDE: Getting started with NEO SNES/SFC Myth + NEO3 SD flash cart
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 08:08:53 PM »
PLACEHOLDER #1

Offline TwinA

• NEO newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 08:09:07 PM »
PLACEHOLDER #2

Offline TwinA

• NEO newbie
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 08:09:31 PM »
PLACEHOLDER #3
- Could easily be deleted later on ^^,

Offline gustavowoltmann

• NEO newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2022, 08:28:00 PM »
Hey, these services provided by the experts of these services are good. But if you are looking for an online documents converter then you can visit here onlineconvertfree and use the services available on this website for these services. I am sure you will get your work done easily.

Offline FrankJScott

• NEO newbie
    • High Rated Trash Can Blog
Best Kriya Yoga Meditation Blog
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2022, 12:18:16 PM »
In reply to the guy talking about meditation kriya yoga, paramahansa yogananda meditation, kundalini tantra kriya yoga, paramahansa yogananda, kriya yoga de patanjali, kriya visheshan ke bhed,  I highly recommend this excellent kriya yoga meditation details or kundalini yoga ejercicios para la columna vertebral, kundalini yoga youtube, kriya yoga tecnicas completas, mahavatar babaji books, kriya yoga cursos, babaji maharaj kirtan, on top of this great kriya yoga meditation link as well as respiración kriya yoga, tecnica de kundalini yoga, swami yogananda yogacharya, el arte de la paz kriya yoga, kriya yoga meditation technique pdf, shakti kundalini yoga, as well as this updated kriya yoga meditation info which is also great. Also have a look at this high rated kriya yoga meditation forum as well as kriyas yoga kundalini pdf, babaji kriya yoga initiation, babaji maharaj quotes, tecnica de kundalini yoga, kriya yoga book pdf download, yoga certification hours, alongside all this updated kriya yoga meditation details on top of kundalini yoga tecnica, kriya yoga benefits, como hacer kriya yoga, sudarshan kriya yoga video, kriya yoga bengali book pdf, swami sri yukteswar the holy science pdf, alongside all new kriya yoga meditation blog which is also worth a look. I also suggest this updated kriya yoga meditation forum alongside all clases yoga cerca de mi, nabhi kriya kundalini yoga pdf, kundalini yoga poses images, tantra kriya yoga pdf, tantric kriya yoga, kriya yoga cursos, on top of this new kriya yoga meditation forum not to mention kundalini yoga videos free download, iniciación deportiva, kundalini yoga videos, clases yoga cerca de mi, iniciacion kriya yoga españa, tecnicas kriya yoga pdf, as well as recommended kriya yoga meditation tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated kriya yoga meditation info for good measure. Check more Awesome Kriya Yoga Meditation Blog 7dfd46_

Offline FrankJScott

• NEO newbie
Top Heating Service Blog
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2022, 11:39:13 PM »
In reply to the person talking about heating engineer, amana heating and cooling, andrews heating and cooling, furnace inspection, precise heating and air, gas boiler servicing,  I highly recommend this recommended heating service blog or heating contractor, williams heating and air, split unit installation, tri state heating and air, comfort plumbing, peachtree heating and air, not to mention this new heating service blog on top of heating system repair near me, best heating and cooling systems, furnace maintenance, trusted plumbing and heating, furnace tune up near me, heating engineers, on top of this useful heating service info which is also great. Also have a look at this best heating service site not to mention heating technician near me, pro heating, hvac guy, k and k heating and cooling, valley heating and cooling, home heating and air, alongside all this updated heating service link as well as boiler installation near me, lennox repair near me, heating air conditioning unit, heating and ac near me, bel red heating, action heating and air conditioning, as well as useful heating service link which is also worth a look. I also suggest this recommended heating service details and don't forget complete heating and air, mini split heating and cooling system, elite heating and cooling, ductless heating, heating and air conditioning near me, navien heating system, as well as this top rated heating service info alongside all ac and heating repair, gas furnace maintenance, new heating system, hutchinson heating and cooling, steam humidifier for furnace, george's heating and cooling, on top of new heating service info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great heating service info for good measure. Check more Cool Injury Attorney Blog b266964

Offline FrankJScott

• NEO newbie
Best Hombolt Technology Tips
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2022, 09:44:15 PM »
In response to the man inquiring about timeshare software, mechanical services, import and export, spa management software, professional service management software, professional service industry, ERP implementation, architecture management software, professional website development, service industry software, technology in the classroom, engineering production, website design, webapp,  I can vouch for this cleaning service software for brokerage crm, dental management software, software sales jobs, cosmetology software, travel and leisure, hospitality management software, innovative solution, sales and consulting, web application development, construction management software, electronic software, food manufacturing software, brewery management software, architecture management software, pharmacy management software, also. See More Awesome Hombolt Technology Tips 45_3bf9

Offline FrankJScott

• NEO newbie
High Rated Hidden Wiki Advice
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2022, 01:12:04 AM »
For the people inquiring about tor wiki, google hidden wiki, 2021 hidden wiki, hidden wiki 2020, i2p hidden wiki, hidden web wiki, thehiddenwiki, dark web hidden wiki, darkweb wiki, real hidden wiki, hidden wiki hard candy, uncensored hidden wiki 2020, the hidden wiki main page, hidden wiki links 2021,  I can vouch for this hidden wiki for hidden wiki download, hidden wiki cp, i2p hidden wiki, hidden wiki link 2020, the hidden wiki main page, hidden wiki link, hidden wiki link 2021, the hidden wiki 2021, darkwiki links, hidden wiki silk road, the hidden wiki link 2021, 2021 hidden wiki, deep web wiki 2021, dark web wikipedia link, hidden wiki 2020, also. See More Top Hombolt Technology Blog 2669642

Offline FrankJScott

• NEO newbie
Best Hidden Wiki Advice
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2022, 02:08:20 AM »
To the lady inquiring about hidden wiki apk, tor browser hidden wiki, hidden wiki links 2021, dark web links hidden wiki, sites like hidden wiki, 6nhmgdpnyoljh5uzr5kwlatx2u3diou4ldeommfxjz3wkhalzgjqxzqd onion,  I highly suggest this new hidden wiki advice and don't forget hidden onion links,uncensored hidden wiki 2020,hidden wiki apk,hidden wikipedia pages,updated hidden wiki,access hidden wiki,hidden wiki cp,hiddenwikilinks,thehiddenwiki,darkwiki links, look at this high rated hidden wiki details alongside all tor browser hidden wiki, hidden wiki onion url, zqktlwiuavvvqqt4ybvgvi7tyo4hjl5xgfuvpdf6otjiycgwqbym2qad, dark web hidden wiki link, hidden wiki website, hidden wiki 2020 link, wiki links tor, darknet hidden wiki, onion wiki links, hidden wiki url 2021,  try this high rated hidden wiki site for hidden wiki hard candy, tor browser hidden wiki, hidden wiki domain, onion wiki links, hidden wiki link reddit, zqktlwiuavvvqqt4ybvgvi7tyo4hjl5xgfuvpdf6otjiycgwqbym2qad, sites like hidden wiki, thehiddenwiki reddit, hidden wiki 2021, hiddenwikitor, . See More Best Hidden Wiki Info ab26696

Offline FrankJScott

• NEO newbie
Updated Kriya Yoga Details
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2022, 08:40:15 PM »
For the man inquiring about iniciación significado, kriya yoga ejercicios, lahiri mahasaya, tecnicas de meditacion kriya yoga, kundalini yoga para que es, kundalini yoga beneficios para la salud,  I highly suggest this useful kriya lawyer info or que es kundalini yoga, yoga mexico beach florida, kriya yoga youtube videos, respiración kriya yoga, tecnica del kriya yoga, best time to practice kriya yoga, as well as this great kriya lawyer advice and don't forget best way to learn kriya yoga, kundalini yoga asanas, lahiri mahasaya samadhi, ejercicios de kriya yoga, tantra kriya yoga, shiva kriya yoga facebook, and don't forget this useful kriya lawyer url which is also great. Also have a look at this top kriya lawyer forum not to mention kriya yoga curso, kundalini yoga youtube best, hariharananda kriya yoga, babaji's kriya hatha yoga pdf, shiva kriya yoga que es, what is yoga kriya, and don't forget this best kriya attorney link on top of kriya yoga libros pdf, kundalini yoga ejercicios de calentamiento, kriyas de kundalini yoga pdf, mexico yoga teacher training 2022, como hacer kriya yoga, manual para instructores de kundalini yoga pdf, on top of top kriya lawyer tips which is also worth a look. I also recommend this updated kriya lawyer blog and don't forget la voz de babaji una trilogía de kriya yoga pdf, kriya yoga technique, kriya yoga guru near me, kundalini yoga swami satyananda saraswati pdf, tantra kriya yoga, srf kriya yoga application, as well as this top kriya lawyer blog as well as paramahansa yogananda kriya yoga lessons, ejercicios de kundalini yoga pdf, iniciación universitaria, kriya yoga meditation, kriya yoga sadhana blogspot, kriya yoga meditation technique, as well as recommended kriya lawyer info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top kriya attorney blog for good measure. Check more Useful Chimi Printing Advice 669642d

Offline FrankJScott

• NEO newbie
Excellent Digital Microsope Blog
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2022, 08:13:09 PM »
For the people asking about tagarno camera, digital microscope amazon, dino lite premier digital microscope, usb microscope phone, handheld microscope with screen, 1000x zoom microscope camera,  I highly suggest this useful digital microscope item or digital microscope stand, yomym digital microscope, hirox 3d microscope, mustool g600, dino usb microscope, g600 microscope, not to mention this best digital microscope item alongside all digital video microscope, plugable usb 2.0 digital microscope, digital microscope reddit, 7 inch digital microscope, 5mp usb microscope, wifi usb microscope, as well as this awesome digital microscope make which is also great. Also have a look at this great digital microscope make as well as plugable microscope chromebook, microscope imager, hiview microscope android, 200x zoom microscope, digital microscope 1200x, veho usb microscope vms, alongside all this updated digital microscope info as well as usb 2.0 uvc pc camera microscope, bodelin proscope mobile, mobile phone microscope 1000x, used digital microscope, usb powered microscope, display microscope, on top of top rated digital microscope model which is also worth a look. I also suggest this recommended digital microscope deal as well as tts digital microscope, zeiss smartzoom, led digital microscope, digital microscope ad407, olympus sz 40, microscope hd zoom camera, not to mention this top rated digital microscope info not to mention mustool g1200 digital microscope 12mp 7 inch large color screen, wireless digital microscope, wireless microscope, lcd digital microscope price, usb microscope mac, zoomy microscope, alongside all excellent digital microscope makeas well as celestron microscope 44340, carson eflex, digital hd microscope, celestron lcd microscope, best wireless digital microscope, digital skin camera microscope, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated digital microscope item for good measure. Check more New Tiibetan Singing Bowl Advice 931f7df