Author Topic: Come on guys,a new menu please.  (Read 9772 times)

Offline snuff_007

Come on guys,a new menu please.
« on: November 07, 2006, 06:14:30 PM »
I have a MK3 2006 and i have had hardly no luck getting games to run.

It has been ages since a menu has come out and i think its about time somethng was done.

If you are not going to support these **** products anymore then i think you should offer a full refund and sell us something that will have better game support.

Its enough to sell something that is hardly that good,but not to keep the support going for it,thats enother thing.

I dont think you guys would like to spend your money on a product that offered great hope and promise,to find out that it does nothing at all.

So please offer support or do a mass recall and give everyone there hard earned money back and stop the big ripp off.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 06:53:16 PM by snuff_007 »

Offline Panovictory

Re: Come on guys,a new menu please.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 08:57:40 PM »
I totally agree. I just hope we won't have to adress to the general consuming comitee.! i will be really sad if Neoflash is having troubles with the authorities...

I think i made my points clear enough...

Offline rogerpoco

• Eight-Legged Gamer/The DECO Kid
  • Neo MOD
  • BurgerTime-7,837,750 Official MAME World Record
    • My Twitch Channel-Usually Offline or BurgerTime
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 09:50:09 PM »
 ::sm-05::

If NEO winds up"having trouble with the authorities",it would be sad,because that would mean that every product in this market will be having those troubles as well.

I think the"authorities"would be more concerned with what these products(from ALL flash companies)are capable of,than whether or not they"work as advertised".

So if you are the one who calls attention to the whole scene,and ruins it for the thousands of gamers who use flash products,I wouldn't want to be you.

I think I made...........................
You should always be yourself.
Unless you can be Billy Mitchell.
Then you should be Billy Mitchell.
https://www.twitch.tv/rogerpoco48

Offline Panovictory

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 08:45:02 PM »
Exactly that's my point. for the sake of flashcards -linkers could move in legal matters... So nobody wants to blackmail you but it's just a casual warning (it was not gonna be me who will bring neoflash to authorities anyway i m just warning you for other crazy ones)

Offline rogerpoco

• Eight-Legged Gamer/The DECO Kid
  • Neo MOD
  • BurgerTime-7,837,750 Official MAME World Record
    • My Twitch Channel-Usually Offline or BurgerTime
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 10:02:09 PM »
Hmmmm....
No one is going to"blackmail"anyone around here.
Such an act is more illegal than anything being done by this company.
And I think you are the only one speaking of"adress....the general consuming comitee".
Adding that to the"casual warning"you gave,it seems as if you are the one issuing threats.

We(the Testing Team)are not as informed as we'd like sometimes,so I do not know the status on updates,but you are right;it has been a while(especially for the MK3),and we all hope for progress soon.

You should always be yourself.
Unless you can be Billy Mitchell.
Then you should be Billy Mitchell.
https://www.twitch.tv/rogerpoco48

Offline Jeromel

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 12:56:34 AM »
I wonder how many companies could selling hardware that should work but the menu is in perpetual beta, then move onto new projects and constantly say, "we're working on a new menu".  If the development team is going to take so long with the menu and/or drop the ball, leaving all the customers in a state of constant waiting, please release the source code for the current MK2/3 menu so that other people can work on it and get the damned thing to work properly, and hopefully soon.

Offline otiman

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 05:35:10 PM »
The issue here is about the NEO team's business sense.

a) You want to sell products
b) Therefore, you need to have a good name
c) Therefore, you need to please your past customers, and impress with reviews.

Unfortunately, the past customers (myself included) are not impressed. This could easily be fixed with new menus providing greater compatibility. You cannot just give up on customers who forked out hard earned cash, for some new project on a whim. What is to say that the teams attention will waver again in the future, leaving current projects half-finished.

You must finish what you start. The mk2/3 in its current state is an extremely flawed product and shows up badly on the company. At least offer the source code for the menu, keep the customers informed at progress on a new menu, or offer cheap/free upgrades to your newer, better, and supported products.

Save face on this one, for the sake of your customers and your reputation.

Offline Panovictory

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 09:00:20 PM »
I agree totally...
And you know what Dr. Neo? One post of reassurance for your client group of MK3 won't hurt neither your time nor your conscience.

Offline Blackwings

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2006, 03:40:29 AM »
Just to say a total agree with all of complain... I have a friend who bought another system that works with 99% of the games... He paid it 60€ (firmware flash not included).  :'(

But I don't want right now to buy something else... I wish now MK4 last release is done and the gamelist published, they will say a little hello to us just to say "it's ongoing guys, sorry for the delay". ::sm-22.gif::

So, I continu my test and continu to try games and hope it will serve  :(