Author Topic: need someone send us the MKII and MKIII console to let us finish the MKIII myth  (Read 19096 times)

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
need someone send us the MKII and MKIII console to let us finish the MKIII myth cart final testing

now we have finish the MKIII myth cart, and test it on this console,everything going well. and the cheat code fucntion working perfect also.

here is the problem for the below 2 console, we don't have them, someone can send me these console to let us finish this project?

if we got them, the last job just testing and confirm every function, then can start for sale.
and sure, who CAN help to send the console to us, we will pay everything ,and will present the free MKIII myth cart to him for return  ~sm-55.gif~.gif
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline mic_

• Global Moderator
I've got a "MKII" (i.e. Master System II). But it's european, so it uses a 220V/50Hz power supply, and outputs PAL video (through RF modulator - no RCA A/V connectors on this model).  I don't know if that's of any use to you in China?

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
yes, it's ok for me, because now all TV are multi-system :)

can you find the last small MKIII also?   ~sm-44.gif~

Offline mic_

• Global Moderator
I don't think the Master System III was released here (in Sweden). If it was it's very rare. Master System I and II were pretty common here and are easy to find, but for Master System III your best chance is probably to try to find someone in Brazil, because I think that's where that model was most common.

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
ok please send me the MKII first, and tell me your paypal account i'll pay everything to you.
and the shipping address have PM to you also  ~sm-69.gif~.gif

just hope some brazil friend can send me MKIII asap, to let me close this project  ~sm-73.gif~.gif

Offline wraggster

• DCEmu Homebrew Network
hm would the mk111 be on ebay

Webmaster of DCEmu

The Worlds Only Homebrew and Gaming Network Covering All Consoles.

Offline Aleomark

• Just a gamer!
    • El otro lado
I would like to help you but I only have the model you already own.  :(

I think it's the same mount of money to send in and back trough DHL than buy one on eBay, but it's difficult to find the SM III, sometimes they appear but not always.

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
hm would the mk111 be on ebay

yes do you have the link mate?

Offline Conle

• Global Moderator
You can't find SMS III on ebay.They spawn at random times and they just dissapear  :(
You have to ask on collector's forums  marketplace such as sega-16.com,atariage.com,amibay.com  ::sm-03::

Offline mic_

• Global Moderator
You can get them fairly cheap from here. But you'll probably need to find some person in Brazil that acts as a proxy for you, because most sellers on mercadolivre probably only ship within Brazil and/or only accept Brazilian payment services etc.

Offline Aleomark

• Just a gamer!
    • El otro lado
yeah mercado libre (or livre) isn't very secure for international sales, it's better pick up and pay for items in person -mostly because they are free personal announces of people who doesn't use internet sales regularly - so you'll need a contact in Brazil.  ::sm-14.gif::

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
You can get them fairly cheap from here. But you'll probably need to find some person in Brazil that acts as a proxy for you, because most sellers on mercadolivre probably only ship within Brazil and/or only accept Brazilian payment services etc.

yes mic_ is right, many mkiii in there, now just leave last question : who live in brazil can help us to do it ?  ~sm-49.gif~.gif

BTW, mic_ do you ship out the mkii?

Offline mic_

• Global Moderator
No, I haven't had time because of work. I will send it during the weekend.

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
cheers  ~sm-84.gif~.gif

Offline dmn_sonic

• NEO newbie
So... I was seeing on DC EMU site on Saturn news and I notably see something familiar to me...

So  you need a Master System III Compact manufactured by TecToy?

Where you live?

I work on the brazilian post-office and we can see a way to send one Master System III from my collection to you.

I cannot guarentee... because my money is low and the only paypal acconut is from a friend of mine, so we need to see if it's possible to send.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 12:13:45 PM by dmn_sonic »