The 14th. NEO Project for SEGA MK III > The 14th. NEO Project for SEGA MK III

need someone send us the MKII and MKIII console to let us finish the MKIII myth

(1/4) > >>

Dr.neo:
need someone send us the MKII and MKIII console to let us finish the MKIII myth cart final testing

now we have finish the MKIII myth cart, and test it on this console,everything going well. and the cheat code fucntion working perfect also.

here is the problem for the below 2 console, we don't have them, someone can send me these console to let us finish this project?

if we got them, the last job just testing and confirm every function, then can start for sale.
and sure, who CAN help to send the console to us, we will pay everything ,and will present the free MKIII myth cart to him for return  ~sm-55.gif~.gif

mic_:
I've got a "MKII" (i.e. Master System II). But it's european, so it uses a 220V/50Hz power supply, and outputs PAL video (through RF modulator - no RCA A/V connectors on this model).  I don't know if that's of any use to you in China?

Dr.neo:
yes, it's ok for me, because now all TV are multi-system :)

can you find the last small MKIII also?   ~sm-44.gif~

mic_:
I don't think the Master System III was released here (in Sweden). If it was it's very rare. Master System I and II were pretty common here and are easy to find, but for Master System III your best chance is probably to try to find someone in Brazil, because I think that's where that model was most common.

Dr.neo:
ok please send me the MKII first, and tell me your paypal account i'll pay everything to you.
and the shipping address have PM to you also  ~sm-69.gif~.gif

just hope some brazil friend can send me MKIII asap, to let me close this project  ~sm-73.gif~.gif

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version