NEO Team's Project for SEGA MK3/MD5/32X > MD development section

NeoMythMenuDX v2.7

<< < (2/3) > >>

69mustang:
I've tested the new menu and ran all the tests and passed but Crusader of Centy still does not work. It will load the game and create a save file but once you get into the game and the first line of text is over the game freezes, but the music keeps playing. Any suggestions? I have tried using several different roms and regions and the same thing happens for all.

Does anyone else have this issue?

ChillyWilly:
Nope. Works fine for me. Remember to not use roms with things like f, h, or t in them since they're hacked. I used the plain dump and it runs fine. Look for one with just [!] as that signifies a plain GOOD dump.

treepop:
Kinda a noob here. How do I update my menu?

Thanks!

ChillyWilly:

--- Quote from: treepop on May 10, 2012, 12:56:42 AM ---Kinda a noob here. How do I update my menu?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

If you have written a (fairly) recent version of MDBIOS.BIN to the menu flash of the cart, then you should only need to copy the MDEBIOS.BIN file to the "/menu/md" folder on the SD card. If you are using a flash-only cart, clearly you always need to flash the MDBIOS.BIN file to the menu flash. To do that, copy the new MDBIOS.BIN file over top the old one in the "Program Files/NEO2/Manager" folder of your Windows partition. Then go into the Neo2 Pro client app and click the Burn button - it should read the menu flash, see that the menu in the flash is older than the file you just overwrote, and then burn the new menu, keeping all current flashed games.

treepop:

--- Quote from: ChillyWilly on May 10, 2012, 08:59:25 AM ---If you have written a (fairly) recent version of MDBIOS.BIN to the menu flash of the cart, then you should only need to copy the MDEBIOS.BIN file to the "/menu/md" folder on the SD card. If you are using a flash-only cart, clearly you always need to flash the MDBIOS.BIN file to the menu flash. To do that, copy the new MDBIOS.BIN file over top the old one in the "Program Files/NEO2/Manager" folder of your Windows partition. Then go into the Neo2 Pro client app and click the Burn button - it should read the menu flash, see that the menu in the flash is older than the file you just overwrote, and then burn the new menu, keeping all current flashed games.

--- End quote ---

Awesome! Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version