Author Topic: Neoflash MK2/3 Menu V0.6 BETA 1  (Read 65739 times)

Offline Alealeale

Re: Neoflash MK2/3 Menu V0.6 BETA 1
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2006, 04:04:02 PM »
I have the same problem. i think that the save have a problem with my mk3.. can´t save or load saves.. nothing and any game that start´s saving doesn´t start!  and the other games crash when saving :(

One example, newest Tetris DS doesn´t Start. I´ve tried fro SD, MK3 and Neo. and with menu 0.5.. nothing. IS a general mk3 problem?

<<<the saving manager dose not function well, in fact, it annoy me. when it point out that i should choose whether erase the saving from the mk2,no matter what i choose, the screen keeps still and the light behind the mk3 turn red. what is more, unless i turn the power off, the screen will keep still and every button do not work at all.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 06:59:08 PM by Alealeale »

Offline samsar

« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2006, 10:42:12 PM »
also its been 2 years almost 3 sinse the NDS first came out and they only just started geting into it.
Neo-Flash has been around the longest, Sinse the start.
Thats what i m saying . dont you think the neoflash should have been perfected by now?
 the neo team should spend more money on employing more coders then giving prices worth hundreds of dollars in the neo compition(i mean X-box 360!!) why not concentrate on the menu code????

Offline Alealeale

« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2006, 04:20:06 PM »
My problem was the MK3. The shop where i buy it change me the mk3, and now goes well :)
It´s true that the menu don´t have a 100% compatibility.. but doesn´t run bad. I think they will continue making a better mk menu... will see