Author Topic: Codename Hacker  (Read 27467 times)

Offline Sweater Fish Deluxe

Re: Codename Hacker
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 02:19:16 AM »
This is really good, alekmaul.  Chip's Challenge was always one of my favorite games on the Lynx--it's probably the best game of this type that I ever played--and this seems like a pretty great port (even has a extra set of levels?!).

I especially like the DOS-style graphics and the passwords since they fit the game perfectly.

PROTIP: Instead of entering your initials in the high score table enter the password for the level, that you you'll always have a password list for the levels you've played!

The Motion Card controls work surprisingly well, too, actually considering they were obviously just tacked on for now good reason.  Maybe you could have the character sprite changed to a rolling ball or something, though, when the player is using the Motion Card so that it makes a little more sense.

This is another one of those games that's calling on my to vote for it.  So hard to decide!

...word is bondage...

Offline sunwoo1118

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 04:53:59 PM »
사랑해요~!

Offline GregoryMSewell

• NEO newbie
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2021, 09:24:12 PM »
I also lost my card few days ago and I was really tensed after that because someone could hack my card. But later I contacted with my bank and they blocked it on my request. By the way, I found netspend customer service which also helped me so much with my card delivery. They have best customer service and I am really satisfied with them.