NEO Coding Competitions > NEO Compo 2010

NEO Summer Retro Coding Contest 2010 for all retro platform final announcement

<< < (3/8) > >>

Conle:

--- Quote ---It's easy to predict most games and apps will come for iPhone, and I also think that variety is always fun. 

--- End quote ---
~sm-93.gif~.gif
 ~sm-93.gif~.gif
Neoflash contests are popular for hosting the best nds/gba & psp homebrew projects ,so probably most of the entries will be for psp/nds & gba  :)
...But its a great chance to see some cool homebrew game&apps on the retro consoles.  ::sm-23.gif:: Developers should grab this chance and work on something different..because we need retro contests .
:D

stefan_iro:
If ChillyWilly releases a Menu for N64 Myth, he is my favourite in N64 homebrew APP division  ~sm-69.gif~.gif

davidgf:
Hi all!

Could you release a SVG version of the neoflash logo, cause I don't have neither Corel Draw nor Windows.
Or maybe just a big background transparent PNG file could do.

Thank you!

Conle:

--- Quote from: davidgf on July 17, 2010, 07:22:12 PM ---Hi all!

Could you release a SVG version of the neoflash logo, cause I don't have neither Corel Draw nor Windows.
Or maybe just a big background transparent PNG file could do.

Thank you!

--- End quote ---

~sm-72.gif~.gif
Right click on the logo image , save it , then resize/modify it however you like   O0O
 ~sm-92.gif~.gif As long as you don't remove the neoflash url & logo Dr.Neo should be happy  :)   ~sm-92.gif~.gif
 ~sm-87.gif~.gif

rubenelportero:
hello!, it´s my 1st comentary in neoflash, and I think present a game in the contest but...  where I post it?, sorry for my bad english, I´m spanish...
Bye

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version