Author Topic: Migrate Exchange Server to Office 365  (Read 997 times)

Offline diana2019

• NEO newbie
Migrate Exchange Server to Office 365
« on: April 15, 2020, 07:51:40 PM »
Migrate Exchange Server to Office 365 can be done simply with Bitdataconversion Exchange Migration Tool. The Software provides many User-oriented features to users. The Software can effortlessly migrate multiple mailboxes without any restriction on the size limit of source mailboxes. Bitdataconversion Exchange Migration Software is capable of migrating source mailboxes like EDB files, Office 365 Mailboxes, Live Exchange Mailboxes, and Outlook Stores into the Office 365, Live Exchange (On-premises) and Outlook PST.

For more information visit - Exchange Migration Software

Offline AbeLincorn

• NEO newbie
Re: Migrate Exchange Server to Office 365
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 02:37:31 PM »
Office 365 is the best option for anyone who needs access to the full range of apps and perks on multiple devices. And, you can share an account with up to six people. Also, it's the only option that offers continuity of updates and upgrades with a low cost of ownership.

If you want access to the Apps Suite, then MS Office 365 is a good option for you as it is providing guaranteed upgrading and updating at a lower cost.
---
I personally recommend everyone to download and play Bubble Shooter. It's too awesome, better than any other PC game. The day I played this game, I literally got so much addicted that I cannot express myself now.

Offline RuskinF

• NEO newbie
Re: Migrate Exchange Server to Office 365
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 09:18:57 PM »
Follow these steps to migrate from Exchange to Office 365:
1. In the EAC, go to Office 365 > Recipients > Migration.
2. And then select Migrate to Exchange Online.
3. On the Select a migration type page, select Remote move migration and then click Next.
4. And select the on-premises users to move to Microsoft 365 or Office 365 and click Add and then click OK.

Know more about Office 365 migration | Exchange to Office 365 migration