NEO Team's Projects for the GBA/NDS/NDS lite > MK5 8G/16G GIGA Cart zone

MK5 game compatiblity report and latest save lib [04-13]

<< < (2/33) > >>

SlashMolder:
So everyone can't find a game that has any problem? Wow that's awsome no cart before this has ever had absolutely no problem right away but, obviously there will be new games that will have a problem and it says nds browser work? Is that true? Or do you still need a ram extintion or would maybe a Neo2-SD work?

westsidekino:

--- Quote from: rdurbin on February 02, 2007, 09:35:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: westsidekino on February 02, 2007, 08:05:43 AM ---diddy kong racing doesnot work

--- End quote ---

diddy kong racing works with me if you change the save type from unknown to 2mbit flash.  hold select and press left or right to change the save type

--- End quote ---

well ill be it fixed it right up

SlashMolder:
One feature I would like to see is it automatically detecting the save file that way there is no need to enter what save type it is. You have to do that right?

sven:
I think auto detection isn't possible, when of some games the savetype is known it will be added in the new menu i think, or a special save file. but for the roms not jet tested you can do it yourself so you don't have to wait for a update.

SlashMolder:
I guess but there was auto detection in mulitiple other flash carts so I think it should be possible, and didn't the Neo2/3 auto detect?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version