Author Topic: Lenovo launches commercial laptop lineup featuring the latest business laptops  (Read 737 times)

Offline marila

• NEO newbie

Lenovo today launched its Commercial line of products, including ThinkPad and ThinkBook, to elevate new dimensions of work and focus on modern enterprises.

The launch of premium PC devices such as the ThinkPad X1 Fold and ThinkPad X1 Nano feature tech-savvy functionality that allows you to work quickly through a full range of features. Ready to focus on promoting SMB business with ThinkBook 13s Gen 2i, ThinkBook 14s Yoga and ThinkBook 15 Gen 2i, allowing you to work anywhere, anytime with flexibility. All of these products will be on sale at the end of 2020!

ThinkPad X1 Fold and ThinkPad X1 Nano - the ultimate in premium Ready to combine design and advanced features

ThinkPad X1 Nano (left) and ThinkPad X1 Fold (right).

Lenovo debuts the cutting edge of ThinkPad products with intelligent design and technology on the ThinkPad X1 Fold, the world's first foldable PC! As a result of innovative engineering, the X1 Fold is perfectly suited to combine a wide variety of applications in portability.

The system features Intel® CoreTM processors like Intel® Hybrid Technology and Intel's Project Athena program innovation, which unites smartphones, tablets and laptops into one on the X1 Fold.

Lenovo claims the ThinkPad X1 Nano as the lightest ThinkPad in the world. It weighs only 907 grams! Which also maintains advanced performance built-in as well Interestingly, the X1 Nano is also the first ThinkPad to feature an Intel® EvoTM platform 2 processor, powered by 11th Gen Intel® CoreTM.

It also includes advanced features such as a 13-inch 2K screen, 16:10 aspect ratio, four speakers, 360-degree microphones, as well as support for Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos® with WiFi 6 connectivity. Choose 5G and promote modern work perfectly.

To penetrate the SMB market, highlighting 'Where and when' - ThinkBook 13s Gen2i, ThinkBook 14s Yoga and ThinkBook 15 Gen 2i.

ThinkBook 13s Gen 2i

ThinkBook 13s Gen 2i laptops with Intel® processors deliver a wide range of features to enhance a work experience with responsiveness and battery endurance. Coupled with fast charging to keep you going for longer and longer.

Click to see all details at : slotxo 

~sm-71.gif~.gif ~sm-71.gif~.gif