The 11th. NEO Project for NDS R6 / MK6 series > The 11th. NEO Project --- R6 / MK6 series

NEW R6 + Rumble Pack 2in1 released

<< < (5/5)

Milk:
price??? USD please

sturmen:

--- Quote from: Milk on October 11, 2008, 10:12:55 PM ---price??? USD please

--- End quote ---
R6 Gold: $49.62 @ DealExtreme
R6 Silver: $30.82 @ DealExtreme
DealExtreme offers worldwide free shipping.

Please buy through these links, as they get me referral points. I like referral points. ~sm-44.gif~

morgoth95:
Hey, I have a problem with my R6 Gold (23H) I tried the latest motion menu (xxxxx1980) with *201 Mario Kart DSthat didn't work at all.  :'( Then I tried an earlier version (xxxxx1958) Mario and Diddy Kong are working but not with the motion steering (X,Y,Z the reason for buying the R6 ) while racing. How can I get that thing working?     ~sm-41.gif~ Thanx for your Help    Morgoth

SmogTheCat:

--- Quote from: morgoth95 on October 19, 2008, 04:49:04 AM ---Hey, I have a problem with my R6 Gold (23H) I tried the latest motion menu (xxxxx1980) with *201 Mario Kart DSthat didn't work at all.  :'( Then I tried an earlier version (xxxxx1958) Mario and Diddy Kong are working but not with the motion steering (X,Y,Z the reason for buying the R6 ) while racing. How can I get that thing working?     ~sm-41.gif~ Thanx for your Help    Morgoth

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your post.
I had problems with some games. I tried with thesoftware release you are using (the old xxxx1958) and they works fine!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version