The 11th. NEO Project for NDS R6 / MK6 series > The 11th. NEO Project --- R6 / MK6 series

NEW R6 Xtreme 64G released!

(1/9) > >>

Dr.neo:
NEW R6 Xtreme 64G released!
 :P
SPEC:
* 1:1 original NDS cart size
* Support ALL version of NDS & Lite
* Simple PLUG and PLAY
* Drag and Drop, not need any extra patch
* NDS brightness adjustable
* Support Auto Sleep Mode
* Build in MagicKey pass2 function
* Build in 4K/64K/256K/512K/2M/4M REAL EEPROM Save
* Build in upgradeable BIOS flash
* Perfect DLDI low-level support, not need DLDI patch in advance, support DS-Linux directly
* Support homebrew, like MoonShell 1.71
* Support AR cheat code
* Support NDS/NDSL Rumble Pack function
* Build in 64Gb to 256Gb high speed memory
* Build in game accessing LED display function
* Build in USB 2.0 interface, can link to PC USB port directly
* Very fast read/write speed, VISTA USB "ReadyBoost" function ready

more photos:

order here: www.ic2005.com

sturmen:
So… it's like an Acekard R.P.G. (with dual memory)? Does it have built-in motion? Will it be a prize for the compo? I think it's awesome. 64 GiB = 8 GB, right?

I see the MicroSD slot, is it non-functional?

sven:
MicroSD slot is probally non-functional and only there because they use the same case as the normal r6 uses.

But this is really awesome, a combo of my two most beloved products (the mk5 for it's built in memory, and the R6 for motion sensing).

spinal:
Wow! as the name suggests, the cart seems a bit extreme! 8gb on a single cart! :) ~sm-37.gif~

sturmen:

--- Quote from: sven on July 24, 2008, 05:16:40 AM ---MicroSD slot is probally non-functional and only there because they use the same case as the normal r6 uses.

But this is really awesome, a combo of my two most beloved products (the mk5 for it's built in memory, and the R6 for motion sensing).

--- End quote ---
Er, motion isn't actually on the feature list… I hope Dr.neo says it is, though.

EDIT: Heh, only moderators have posted, except for me. I guess I'm the only person that's not a mod that spends a lot of time here… I'm not sure if that's good or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version