NEO Team's Project for SEGA MK3/MD5/32X > NEO SUPER MK3/MD5/32X 3in1 Flash Cart

[Guide] How to burn the MD myth menu to NEO3-SD cart

<< < (2/3) > >>

Zoran:
Hi all,

I bought the Super MD Flash Cart with the Neo 3 SD Version shortly and triying not to install everything and did all steps as described in this topic. Either I put the MDBIOS.BIN or the MDEBIOS.BIN over the Neo 2 Pro Manager V1.30 it wokrs on the application and it says "Menu write(0x10000 Bytes) and verify succes. But there is nothing on my SC Card ,-(. There should be a Folder called menu and inside that Folder md and more many files, right? That's my understanding. I'm using a Micro SC Card of 1GB from SanDisk and tried one of 2GB from Sandisk with 2 different Adapter. Next to that I can't add any roms over the Neo2Pro Manager V1.30 I'm trying to add Mega Drive roms and Master System but nothing happens. I tried it also over another application callled Neo 2 Ultra Menu V 2.90 but allways I'm open the application it says Menu File System has been destroyed, Please Format first. I did this then to MD Myth Neo2 Format. After that I tried to add roms over this applicaton and it says always No enought ROM. I hope that anybody is able to help me as with all I've read in many Topics here I was not able to bring it that it works.

Regards

Zoran

P.S. I can't wait to make it run and Play the Games ;-)

Conle:

--- Quote from: Zoran on June 28, 2015, 11:06:00 PM ---Hi all,

I bought the Super MD Flash Cart with the Neo 3 SD Version shortly and triying not to install everything and did all steps as described in this topic. Either I put the MDBIOS.BIN or the MDEBIOS.BIN over the Neo 2 Pro Manager V1.30 it wokrs on the application and it says "Menu write(0x10000 Bytes) and verify succes. But there is nothing on my SC Card ,-(. There should be a Folder called menu and inside that Folder md and more many files, right? That's my understanding. I'm using a Micro SC Card of 1GB from SanDisk and tried one of 2GB from Sandisk with 2 different Adapter. Next to that I can't add any roms over the Neo2Pro Manager V1.30 I'm trying to add Mega Drive roms and Master System but nothing happens. I tried it also over another application callled Neo 2 Ultra Menu V 2.90 but allways I'm open the application it says Menu File System has been destroyed, Please Format first. I did this then to MD Myth Neo2 Format. After that I tried to add roms over this applicaton and it says always No enought ROM. I hope that anybody is able to help me as with all I've read in many Topics here I was not able to bring it that it works.

Regards

Zoran

P.S. I can't wait to make it run and Play the Games ;-)

--- End quote ---

1.Burn on MENU FLASH *only* MDBIOS.BIN
(MDEBIOS.BIN is used to boot bios updates from SDC without having to burn them on flash
For autoboot store it in /menu/md/MDEBIOS.BIN --you don't need it if you burned the latest version--)

Link to latest released binary : http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=7509.0;attach=2950

2.You cant burn roms on NEO3-SD with the programmer (there is no gameflash).
Just put your games on the SD card unzipped .bin/.gen/.smd/.sms etc (you can also add directories if you like)

3.The "menu" directory on the SD card is created by the menu once you run it for the first time.
If you can't see menu/* directory , then either your sdc is not compatible or there is issue with neo3-sd sdc slot.

Zoran:
thanks very much. Will try this now.

Zoran:
Finally it works. I can run mega drive roms properly on this menu 2.9 but somehow when I start master System roms with B=Run or C=Run2 it starts but it comes a black Screen and by pressing the sega mega drives reset button nothin happens. I use sms roms, but it does not work. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

thanks in advance

Conle:

--- Quote from: Zoran on July 14, 2015, 09:06:28 PM ---Finally it works. I can run mega drive roms properly on this menu 2.9 but somehow when I start master System roms with B=Run or C=Run2 it starts but it comes a black Screen and by pressing the sega mega drives reset button nothin happens. I use sms roms, but it does not work. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

thanks in advance

--- End quote ---

Sms from sd can only be loaded with V5 carts or NEO2SD which has GAME FLASH.
Trying to reset TO GAME(set to MENU in options) after failed SD->PSRAM upload doesn't work because PSRAM contains random data(= no valid sms binary).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version