Author Topic: the NEO NDS SMS2 Backup Master V1.18R version [April.15th 2010] updated  (Read 54404 times)

Offline TETU

• NEO newbie
here is the V1.18R version, almost spyware detect passed, just the Symantec 20091.2.0.41 2010.04.07 keep to judge it have "Suspicious.Insight" warnning, don't know why and no way pass it at this moment  ~sm-68.gif~.gif
Hello Dr.neo.

The mistake is found in the mark.

Offline TETU

• NEO newbie
here is the V1.18R version, almost spyware detect passed, just the Symantec 20091.2.0.41 2010.04.07 keep to judge it have "Suspicious.Insight" warnning, don't know why and no way pass it at this moment  ~sm-68.gif~.gif

Hello Dr.neo.

Is not NEO NDS SMS2 Backup Master V1.18R version formally released?

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
yes,it's the last V1.18R, forget the ABOUT.
In my world,have 0 and 1 only ......Matrix World......

Offline gundambot

• NEO newbie
Hi,

is SMS2 and driver compatible with windows 7 (64bit OS) ?

thank you

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
sure  ~sm-59.gif~.gif

Offline wallaby

• NEO newbie
Re: the NEO NDS SMS2 Backup Master V1.18R version [April.15th 2010] updated
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2010, 08:57:00 PM »
Hi I have just bought the NDS SMS2 game backup master, I have hoping to back up Classic WORD GAMES (Australian version) but it won't dump. I tried Eragon, and this worked. But the Classic Word games did not. and in the information is comes up with  EEPROM M95640 (-W -R -S). What does this mean, and why won't this game work? Please someone help. thank you

Offline Knuddlbaer

• NEO newbie
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2010, 01:18:15 AM »
I have got an rom with illegal path characters in name:

ZELDA_DS:PH

It is not possible to dump the rom. I think, the BackupMaster SW prepare the file dialog with the rom name without clean the illegal characters.
Is it possible to dump the rom or to get an fix ?

best regards

Offline Swarn

• NEO newbie
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2010, 12:13:22 AM »
Hello

Problem with the SMS2 Modul.
I can dumb my games and I can copy it to my Flashcard N5, but when I start the game it makes a save. and than I get a with monitor.
Whrere is my problem ( I tested with Prof. Layton 3 and Littlest Pet Shop and Pokemon Diamant- Edition ) I can dum the games, but I can play it.
I works with Neo Backup Master V 1.18R.
I hope anybody can help me by my problem.

Regards Swarn

Offline Dr.neo

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2010, 11:38:58 AM »
some nds game have protection, it need your flash cart menu have ability to hack.

Offline TheDawg

• NEO newbie
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2011, 08:48:19 AM »
I'm having problems.  When I plug the stick in, windows says it recognizes it but then it doesn't show in "my computer."  I downloaded the file in the first post of the thread, but an error message pops up when I try to use the program: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file.  You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

What do I do??

Offline mic_

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2011, 01:08:42 PM »
Try running the program as administrator and see if that makes a difference (should be available as an option if you right-click the exe file).

Offline TheDawg

• NEO newbie
Try running the program as administrator and see if that makes a difference (should be available as an option if you right-click the exe file).

Tried it, still no go.  When I expand the 4 items...a gif file, a dll, an exe file and a folder titled "language."  There is not a program that is named "install", but I assume that the installer is the exe file?  If not, then a file is missing.  Double clicking on the exe file gives an error that reads "Windows cannot access teh specified device, path, or file.  You may not have teh appropriate permissions to access them."

Tried logging on as administrator, still no success.  Please help!!!  This is soooo frustrating..... ~sm-62.gif~.gif

Offline TheDawg

• NEO newbie
Dr. Neo, can you please comment on what to do here?

"Tried it, still no go.  When I expand the 4 items...a gif file, a dll, an exe file and a folder titled "language."  There is not a program that is named "install", but I assume that the installer is the exe file?  If not, then a file is missing.  Double clicking on the exe file gives an error that reads "Windows cannot access teh specified device, path, or file.  You may not have teh appropriate permissions to access them."

Tried logging on as administrator, still no success.  Please help!!!  This is soooo frustrating..... ~sm-62.gif~.gif"