NEO Team's Projects for the GBA/NDS/NDS lite > NEO GBA/NDS software and driver downloads

TTDS Menu? Problems

(1/4) > >>

slsbrooks:
Oh God please someone help before I break my TTDS.

All I get as others have said before is this little icon that first loading then goes to Red Icon saying Menu?

I have downloaded I don't know how many menu firmware things and I am still no better off. I have wedged card in as others have suggested and I am about to get really angry because I am so frustrated with it all.

please help :(

mattis345:

--- Quote from: slsbrooks on December 31, 2008, 09:09:49 AM ---Oh God please someone help before I break my TTDS.

All I get as others have said before is this little icon that first loading then goes to Red Icon saying Menu?

I have downloaded I don't know how many menu firmware things and I am still no better off. I have wedged card in as others have suggested and I am about to get really angry because I am so frustrated with it all.

please help :(

--- End quote ---

doeoeod:
Is your TTDS a fake? Check at www.NDSTT.com. If it is, it has been fake-killed by the software. You need to clear the MicroSD of EVERYTHING and re-download moonshell. Then get the firmware(menu) with fake-kill disabled. Put it back on the MicroSD and try it. It should work.

AvesLefer:
Thank you for creating this mod in the first place. Its gems like this that still help me enjoy X:Rebirth to this very day.

I can see that it probably took a lot of effort to create this mod so when reporting problems I want to put in a little effort from my side as well. I feel that its also in my best interest because this way I can continue using the mods I like. And if it also helps some others, its all the better.

Again, thank you for creating this mod. After using it for quite some time I wouldnt want to go back to the vanilla object menu any more

mahi01:
Create your Roku account to stream all your favorite shows online and go to the roku.com/link  website to become this. Support setup roku activation support with roku link code via roku.com/link  so you can search and play various movies and TV shows. To know about the Roku TV link code location, we can go to the website roku.com/link given by us and get the information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version